Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys watch these boys? I enjoy the show, I would have to say they are way serious about whackin some ducks.

Love the beards too, guess it does help with camouflage.

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, I DVR the episodes every week. I began watching one the other evening and my wife says to me " you don't duck hunt why are you watching duck hunting"? My answer was because these boys look like the know what they are doing and I'm trying to learn something.

BTH

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
dem boys are ate up. if you like the new stuff, go to the vid store and get some old school duck commander before the big money started. them videos are aboslutely great.:cheers:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1485199&tid=103795&author=winger]dem boys are ate up. if you like the new stuff, go to the vid store and get some old school duck commander before the big money started. them videos are aboslutely great.:cheers:[/rquote]

Right on may have to check that out. They are ate up for sure, I loved the episode where the talk about their camera man being a meth addict. Pretty cool he turned it around to be with them boys in the blind.

BTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.