1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Do you want to buy or hopin' somebody will donate to you.:thinking:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Tell us want you really, really want and why we should give it to you.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
You better call uncle reb!!! I bet he's got sacks full of calls. I will look and see what's floatin around the house.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
So Jr.Woodchuck where are you located/ And what kinda name is that for an avid duck hunter anyways?:whistle:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
[rquote=1538858&tid=107220&author=ducks1]You better call uncle reb!!! I bet he's got sacks full of calls. I will look and see what's floatin around the house. [/rquote]

Uncle Reb's and the ol' man have already given Jr. several as it is.

Please forgive Jr. as he don't know any better :whistle:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
[rquote=1538866&tid=107220&author=JackJr]So Jr.Woodchuck where are you loctaed/ And what kinda name is that for an avid duck hunter anyways?:whistle:[/rquote]

Jack I blame you for Jr.'s desire to call ducks. I believe there's a pic of you and him blowing duck calls a g2g :whistle:

·
blu bogart
22,887 Posts
[rquote=1538874&tid=107220&author=swmo][rquote=1538858&tid=107220&author=ducks1]You better call uncle reb!!! I bet he's got sacks full of calls. I will look and see what's floatin around the house. [/rquote]

Uncle Reb's and the ol' man have already given Jr. several as it is.

Please forgive Jr. as he don't know any better :whistle:[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Well heck John if I'd a known this was him I'd gladly send him a call or two.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Send me a U2U with your address as I lost it.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
[rquote=1538888&tid=107220&author=JackJr]Well heck John if I'd a known this was him I'd gladly send him a call or two.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Send me a U2U with your address as I lost it.[/rquote]

He's gotta learn to blow the ones he has before worrying about more :eek:.

Actually he's not too bad, just need to work on his hail/greeting call, OUTSIDE and/or at the Reb's :whistle:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
John if he is starting to collect duck calls send me your address as I have acouple that would be good for his collection.

Jack:cheers:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I'm old and can't keep up with all you youngins on here.:boohoo:....:whistle:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts