Dry Creek 3-D Shoot (2-26)

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by alwyshntn, Feb 23, 2006.

1. I have really enjoyed meeting some of the MWT members the past few weekends at the 3-D's and I am looking forward to meeting more of ya'll.

Just wanted to remind everyone interested that Dry Creek Archery in St. Elizabeth will be having another shoot this Sunday and will have some trophies up for grabs.

Well I hope some of you can make it ,and I'll be hoping for warmer weather than the last few shoots. :)

Maybe this guy will stand still this time DSG...:D

2. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    That suckers got one of my arrows and I'm gettin it back this time! :wink4: But I bet his foot is still sore too!

This is a fun shoot with some great peeps guys. ANyone that can get there otta go and have a good time! :cheers:

3. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I'd know that big :ass: anywhere!! DSG better not be aiming for it either!

I'm planning on being there, Tim. Think I'm gonna bring my bro. Neither one of the Matt's are sure yet if they're gonna come. We'll be in touch with you.

4. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm glad you clarified who that was in the pic McGuire! I wouln't want anyone to think I wore my damm hat around like a hip-hopper! :whip:

5. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I ain't no hip-hopper! The bill of my hat interfere's with my string for some reason when I shoot. I guess I could cock it over to one side!

6. Sounds good Justin!!! Can't wait to get-to-gather with ya'll.

I'm definitely going to this one so if ya want to ride up together let me know.

I think they are adding a couple more targets at this one and will be giving out some trophies.

Food and beverage of course will be there also. I think ArrowJumpers dad is going to be maning the GRILL!!

7. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Tim, it won't be near as cold this weekend. That's GREAT! It'll be alitte more more comfortable to stand around and shoot the bull and grab a bite to eat! Sounds like a blast!

8. ladeerman

ladeerman Active Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Laccassine, LA
    Wish I didn't live 600 miles from yall, I love to shoot!

9. ladeerman

ladeerman Active Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Laccassine, LA
    It would also be a great opportunity to meet alot of yall that I've been typing to the past 6 months!;)

10. We'd be glad to have ya anytime you find yourself in MO.:wave:

11. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    If it ain't too late to make plans, come on up the first weekend in March for the Classic in Columbia. You'll meet a bunch of us up there!

12. Remember this priceless moment???

Laughing w/ you, Laughing w/ you:hysterical:

13. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Is this the infamous DSG shot:)

MoBowman ```---------->

14. You got it man!!!

15. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    I thought the material on the blind was "shoot through." I thought wrong. :bangin:

16. ArrowJumper

ArrowJumper New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    St. Elizabeth, MO
    Can't wait to see everyone there, I just checked the weather and it looks like it's supposed to be around 50 degrees on Sunday.:dancin:

17. droptine

droptine New Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Jeff City
    I think I'll probably try to make it down there. I had a good time last time.

18. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I guess at least one of the Matt's is gonna grace us with his presence!! If'n he don't back out....again. :banghead: :hysterical::hysterical:

19. Weathers looking GREAT!!!

Can't wait and look forward to seeing some of you all tommorrow.