Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

dream buck

5K views 40 replies 33 participants last post by  CLIFFHANGER 
#1 ·
since i can never seem kill a true monster ,not from a lack of trying .i made this puppy for myself. there is alot of wire and bondo there and several hours of work,if it was real it would score 231 6/8 with a 27 inch incide spread.when someone ask me if i killed i just say yes and start laughing and say i killed the skull plate but thats about it.lol not if i can just find a place to hang it

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh man, I can see the internet rumors starting already! :D

That's very impressive though!!
:cheers::cheers:

#14 ·
Originally posted by riverbottomhunter
Originally posted by semodeerhunter
looks great

now lets get the rumors started where did you kill it.:horse:
And that was a bow kill right;)
:D AWESOME! How many times can we send this around the whitetail community? Think the photo will show up in a magazine or two???? :D

Cool work 'yote. :cheers:

Parker

#21 ·
Originally posted by beanpile
maybe we should start one :pop::roll2::D
Missouri's Top Gun, Randy "Coyotehunter" ROMPOLA kills new World Record.......film at 11.....I can see the headlines now!!!!!!!!hehehe

#23 ·
Originally posted by beanpile
those youngsters working the news dept at the TV channels in Columbia today would swallow it hook, line & sinker
OMGosh, I bet they would..lol...email em a pic beanpile!!!!

#24 ·
Very cool man! I've been waiting to see this thing!

#26 ·
Originally posted by Lefty
Oh man, I can see the internet rumors starting already! :D

That's very impressive though!!
:cheers::cheers:
Thats what I was thinking !!! Heck I may post it on an Indiana site just to see how long it takes to get back here !!!

Cool deal Coyote.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.