Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
talked to my builder last night and he is going to start on my shed/cabin monday. ask me if Im excited. I will post pics when he starts. the cabin part will be 18 X 30 . will
be wired for electric ( will have to use a genarator) water,
and will use a small propane wall mounted heater. it will
have a 8x18 porch on the front where I can set in my rocking chair and view the farm heres the view.

[file]7528[/file]

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
That is awsome RMR.................You should take some construction pics fo sho and post up!

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like an awesome spot!
Hope the building goes easy and quick for you!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Now that the wait is over, the fun begins. I hope that you enjoy the process and seeing your plans realized.

One note though; you could get some propane lights and use when not needing the full load of the generator. I'd still wire it for 110 lights, and use the propane now & then.

Good Luck with it rmr and hollar if you need more information on propane lights.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Congrats rmr! We just converted our new house from gas to electric the last couple of months. We have a 62 gallon gas water heater that worked great, a wall gas unit that is like new, and also a gas heatilator which you probably wouldnt need. Anyway, if you are interested, shoot me a u2u.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.