Dr. Tiller, the late-term abortionist in Ks was murdered today.

Discussion in 'Politics ......... (OPT IN)' started by UrbanHunter, May 31, 2009.

1. UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter Well-Known Member

Not only that, it was in his church, as he ushered.
    I don't care how strongly you feel about a cause or a man, I can't believe murder is the answer to anything.
    Much less in front of his church and family. Reeks of self-righteousness. I truly hope the man is certifiably nuts. It might make it a little more "understandable".

2. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    I knew one of these says a Baby Daddy was gonna lose it and go nuts!

3. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    an eye for an eye i guess.

4. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    I agree w/ya UH. It's pretty hard to make a case for muder (abortion) being wrong when you use murder to state your opposition. I am an opponent of abortion but not by killing the Drs. however much I disagree with what they are doing.

5. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    I can't say I approve of killing him, no matter how much he might deserve it. Won't shed any tears over him, but I can't say I approve of it.

"Domestic terrorism" is what this action will be called, and it bodes ill with the jackals in office right now. Look for cries of "Gun Control" all over the place, too.

6. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

How would someone who is rational, , rationalize doing something that is universally illegal to someone who is doing something that is controversially legal???

Murder one coming up:stickfight:

:cheers::cheers:

7. UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter Well-Known Member

Yeah, henry, I agree. I don't know if Ks has the death penalty, but he's sure a candidate. I still don't think "insanity" should be a defense for murder. What sane person kills another without it being self-defense?

8. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    [rquote=1281670&tid=89670&author=UrbanHunter]Yeah, henry, I agree. I don't know if Ks has the death penalty, but he's sure a candidate. I still don't think "insanity" should be a defense for murder. What sane person kills another without it being self-defense?
    [/rquote]

the murdered doctor did just that "kills another without it being self-defense?"

9. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

[rquote=1287763&tid=89670&author=20 feet high][rquote=1281670&tid=89670&author=UrbanHunter]Yeah, henry, I agree. I don't know if Ks has the death penalty, but he's sure a candidate. I still don't think "insanity" should be a defense for murder. What sane person kills another without it being self-defense?
    [/rquote]

the murdered doctor did just that "kills another without it being self-defense?"
    [/rquote]

But he did it LEGALLY in one of the most pro-life states in the country. I believe his practices were being well scrutinized to insure their legality. I hope the state of kansas aborts his murderer into the after life.

:cheers::cheers:

10. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    [rquote=1288388&tid=89670&author=henry][rquote=1287763&tid=89670&author=20 feet high][rquote=1281670&tid=89670&author=UrbanHunter]Yeah, henry, I agree. I don't know if Ks has the death penalty, but he's sure a candidate. I still don't think "insanity" should be a defense for murder. What sane person kills another without it being self-defense?
    [/rquote]

[/rquote]

But he did it LEGALLY in one of the most pro-life states in the country. I believe his practices were being well scrutinized to insure their legality. I hope the state of kansas aborts his murderer into the after life.

:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

I agree, and ever state should aborts murders ASAP Mto the after life:cheers::cheers::cheers: