Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, myself, centerpunch, 3 of his brothers and my father went over to my uncles farm... in the end, was lots of shots fired and some doves killed...

swmo, the way it ended up we should have hunted there saturday, but its one of those you just never know.

CP and myself both limited out, my dad got 9, cp might be able to fill in the names of his brothers later, but best i recall, one got 11 and the other two got 7 each.

Heres the pics... First one is where CP and I set up..

Shortly after daylight we got buzzed several times by 2 groups of teal, in total about 30-35 of em..

The funniest part of the teal was, in the pic below the "island" the teal kept flying around it about 2 foot off the water, clockwise for a bout a minute before landing...

Heres a pic of a regular dove (left) and one of the collared doves (right)

CP and a couple of his brothers...

A few more pics of the outing...

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Figures don't it :frown:.

Well good job :cheers:

Where's this pond located at so I can take care of that teal infestation problem you have up there ;).

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, after seein what we did sunday i wished we had went ahead and hunted there on saturday... nonetheless, saturday was still fun john... always a good day to be out in the field ;)

Oh.. and that pond, is only about 5 minutes from my house.... I'm gonna keep a scoutin er out, and if they tend to frequent it, we'll plan a teal whackin day... :cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Anybody down there up for taking a city boy duck hunting this year?

I know somebody thats willing.. :D

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
rat, we'll definately have ta get together and whack some ducks this fall man... workin on gettin a boat, and we'll plan a outin somewheres fo sho
CP tol me you would prolly accomodate me.. :wave:

Cant wait!:banana:

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by rat
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
rat, we'll definately have ta get together and whack some ducks this fall man... workin on gettin a boat, and we'll plan a outin somewheres fo sho
CP tol me you would prolly accomodate me.. :wave:

Cant wait!:banana:
absolutely, im always accomodating ;) Heck mebbe we can getogether w/ cp and whack some ducks up there somewheres too :cheers:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
hey rebel, why didn't you say you needed a boat. I have a small john boat, not much but it floats. I would love to duck hunt if you're accepting applications.

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
Rebel,

You tell me when and where and I will be there.

BTH

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like a real fun time to me!!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.