Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my Double Bull Matrix 360 w/lightweight rods today.

I ended up ordering it from rickshunting.com, as he gave me the best price and got great feedback @ archerytalk.com He was great to do business with and I got the blind in three days. In fact, I got the blind for the price ($424) I could have bought a regular one in town($399.00 + @8% tax). He offers free shipping and the videos you get with the blinds are very informative.

I definitely recommend the blind and the dealer!

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
you give it a good field trial this season and let me know how good it is .i've been wanting one of those bad boys but didn't know anyone that has used one.i bet they are awesome:eek:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
This will be my second season using my DB 360 and it is by far the best hunting blind I've ever used....

I definitely find myself hunting off of the ground more now that I have it....

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone that is thinking about getting a blind or has a blind needs to see the instructional video. It isn't just a how to set the thing up. They do a great job of telling you how to brush them in, when you need to brush them in, and where and how to set up for different species. Double Bull dealers are supposed to be able to let people watch these for free. I have hunted out of a blind a lot for turkey and tried for deer and it was amazing how everything they said was true. Also, they do a good job of explaining why their blinds are more expensive than other companies.

Coyotehunter

I am going to hunt a lot in Howard Co. this fall. If you want to hook up and check this thing out, I would be glad to meet you somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.