double bull customer service

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by hunter7x, Nov 1, 2010.

1. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    so Ive long said DB is way over priced. With that being said I got a group buy deal on a dark horse. Nice blinds for sure and I was excited to put it up the first time this weekend. Imagine my surprise when I opened it up to find 2 poles broke and the fabric ripped. I loaned it to someone to use last month and they obviously broke it when putting it away and didn't bother to tell me.

Anyway beyond the :mad2: I called Primos this morning and they were helpful and easy to get new poles on the way at no charge.

so just a :2thumbsup: for the customer service there.

2. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Yep, they're really good about that. Just so you'll know in the future if ya don't have time to wait. Electric fence poles are the same thing as their poles. Epoxy the balls onto the end.

3. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    [rquote=1873793&tid=130503&author=pinwheel]Yep, they're really good about that. Just so you'll know in the future if ya don't have time to wait. Electric fence poles are the same thing as their poles. Epoxy the balls onto the end.[/rquote]

good to know!

and to top it off the guys name I dealt with was bubba lol how can you go wrong with a csr named bubba?! :D

4. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    [rquote=1873850&tid=130503&author=hunter7x][rquote=1873793&tid=130503&author=pinwheel]Yep, they're really good about that. Just so you'll know in the future if ya don't have time to wait. Electric fence poles are the same thing as their poles. Epoxy the balls onto the end.[/rquote]

good to know!

and to top it off the guys name I dealt with was bubba lol how can you go wrong with a csr named bubba?! :D[/rquote]

That's funny, because that's who I got when I called last year because one of the hub poles broke on my Primos Ground Escape Max blind. I second that their customer service is excellent.

Unless there's more than one Bubba working there?:eek:

5. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    :claphands::claphands:

6. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Bubba is the man!!!! Hes hooked me up too!!!:wave: