Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since bowseason is right around the corner i been trying some experiments. i bought some unscented candles and some doe urine. i wanted to make a candle, so when i light the candle it would give off the urine scent. i melted the unscented candle in a metal pot until it was liquid then i added some doe urnine and mixed it up really good then i added a few wicks and i let it set. 24 hours later i check on it and all the wax seperated from the urine. the wax was all on the top and all the urine sank to the bottom. i wasted a good $20 on this cuz i mixed tinks, active scrape, and trails end. o well now i know! no working today so ill drink a few beers and wait til the air cools down so i can shoot my bow. might do a little squirrel bowhunting this evening. all depends on how drunk i get :cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Here's an idea, mix dat leftover deer pee wif yo beers, drink it all down, and then when ya gots to take a leak, just do so out of yo stand, will smell just like a doe!!!!! Yea, dat's the ticket!!!!

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by Bowkil
i swear too many people act like a smart azz on this forum...

and its all about the budweiser select!!!
I hope this was sarcasm. If you can't laugh at your mistakes, life is WAY too much work!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and again.....
womp.. womp.. womp...
i dont want no beef with nobody. i came to this forum becuase i live in missouri and i have lots of questions. i came for no fihgitng and arueging im just another sportsman that live in missouri.

·
5,632 Posts
I wasn't arguing or fighting and I don't have a beef with you or anyone else.

Just suggesting that you take Brad's comment in the spirit in which it was intended...good fun.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
or just ......... bite jmac :D

laughter is still the best medicine,too bad you failed ,but why would you think we would try that in the first place ??? 20 bucks you can get the smoke sticks,I am lost at why you would share that and not exspect a little razz

and brad it doesnt work I tried it :D

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
:peepwall:

Okay.....bottom line is: Deer pee is 99% water. Water will not mix with wax.

BK, post the idea next time prior to spending the money on the project, and get some ideas from the forum. Its saved me several dollars in the past. There's a lot of folks with a lot of different experiences on here.

Invent on man!

Parker

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:roll2:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
If ya cain't run with the big dogs.....

Pipe, maybe ya shoulda used some of dat wisconsin beer!!!!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
It's too early for all this yack yack yack, I'm going back to bed! Pipe, I will clean your yard later.

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
BK.. I agree with Parker here.

You might have done better to post your idea and get some feedback before you invested in something that may or may not work.
However, you will need to be ready to get positive AND negative feedback...

Ive seen folks ask about concepts here and decide not to do it or change the methods a bit after everyones advice..
This forum can be a great tool in that regard.. and yes, you will encounter friendly razzing.. and I guarantee, its just that... friendly.

And, as far as advice goes? Heres mine.. drink that beer while yer cleaning the squirells and not while yer getting ready to shoot at em. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.