Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drums out of washing machines make dandy firepits! Standar weber kettle grills fit perfectly on this also. Makes a good hickory steak!

·
Registered
193 Posts
So if we were going to start our own McGyver show what would we call it? Great ideas had by all :wink4:
Sometimes you guys make me feel so simple!:bangin:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,681 Posts
When I was a kid running banklines on the Chariton with dad, we used washer tubs to keep our fish in until we decided to skin em. Made a great live well.

Lost more than one tub of fish though when the river rose in the night. When the water goes over the top, the fish swam out.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Years ago when I worked at Fridgidare my job was to put them on a press that punched the holes and another press that tested the seam weld. Pick one up 4 different times and do about 1000 a night. I bid out of that job for a different one real quick.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,352 Posts
I've seen where someone took an old Weber grill and buried the bottom portion partially in the ground for a fire pit. Just put the lid on when you're done.:D

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I still use one and they last a long time. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.