Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was talking with my wife and son about Deer hunting.

Both of the are saying NO! My Son said I should be happy with Road Kill.

They are both saying how are you going to??

oneshot

:D Can the Big Grin just watch?

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A normal Son would offer to take his dear ol Dad deer hunting if he wanted to go.
That is funny had one Son taking me to the Mountains and other places hunting. My Grandson told me the only reason he was doing this was he wanted my Boat.

oneshot

:D The Big Grin does it for Dog Food.

· Registered
70,866 Posts
I'd set both down and tell them either one of you is going to take me deer hunting from start to finish or I'm hiring a professional guide that will do all the work for me....your choice.

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd set both down and tell them either one of you is going to take me deer hunting from start to finish or I'm hiring a professional guide that will do all the work for me....your choice.
I told my wife we have 6 kids. How many make time to help us out now? None.

My wife has been putting a stop on me hiring.

oneshot

:D The Big Grin is cheap.

· Banned
11,379 Posts
I'd do the same. The worst is when people take things for granted. I know a guy with a son in law that doesn't do squat yet he is allowed to hunt. He makes the father in law do everything.

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, This! I would drag my dad in a sled to his tent if need be.
You know that is my way of thinking but seems so many kids isn't this way now days.

When my Son took me in the Mountains I wasn't to do anything for a year. We went Scouting and I was doing something. Son says you suppose to be doing that? I said you going to narc on me? I did get a Hernia out of the deal.

Kid got the Old Man messed up, scary Mountains change to WOW!

oneshot

:D Hey the Big Grin stays by the fire. Heck even Mrs. oneshot is good about taking care of camp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.