Don't mind if ya pull

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cherokee, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Up a chair, I'm just gettin my inner Cowboy on tonight. Stars, fire and a calm breeze. Pull up a chair and sit a spell I don't mind friend.

[file]143140[/file]
    [file]143142[/file]
    [file]143144[/file]

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Top photo was a mistake, just wanted you to see the fire. I wanted you to enjoy the scene I'm lookin at, it's the little things in life that mean the most.

3. kxpete627

kxpete627 New Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Centralia, MO
    My whole neighbor hood would be on fire right now if I tried to do that in my back yard.

4. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Fire, the Alpah and Omega.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Nothing feels as good as sharing a campfire with good friends. Great stories to be told, memories to share and good company to be with. The fire makes me feel welcome anywhere I go. Fire is truth and knowledge as well as a life giving spirit. I've come to know it as an old friend. Guess it's my heritage that makes me feel this way. Some may wonder about me, well that's okay, I've only got one more thing you need to know about me... I'm a very deep thinker.

6. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    plan on burning a few sticks with some friends this Sat night
    my firepit was the best $30 i've spent recently

7. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Take a piece of copper line and put a garden hose in it and clamp the ends and throw it in the fire then it will be pretty blue and green flames.:wave:

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    The above grill I will make for anyone, you supply the wheel and I'll make the rest for $35.00, spit rod and all. I ask you to look for a lower price than that.

9. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    well fire brought my spirit to life when the wood stove pipe caught on fire a number of years back. made me loose my religion, spirit come to life and test my insurance agents ability to add.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    It will do that, it is something to be revered for sure. I respect it, but out of fire comes life. Fire also sadly consumes life. It's the nature of the beast. I'm sorry for anyone's loss to fire.
    I just returned from a local tire shop and got all the old rims they had, 3. I've got 1 promised to a friend, I told him I'd make a fire ring. The other 2 are getting donated to the Boy Scouts and the other is going to be donated to the Girl Scouts. I'll get some more big rims and post up some pics when I get done! I can't donate to one group and not donate to the other, it's just not fair-