Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am finally done with these stinking birds for myself. Still going for the next couple of days taking others. I for one am ready for the end of season, the sleep deprivation is catching up with me, the wife is tired of waking up telling me to not make so much noise and the dog is tired of thinking he is going somewhere at 4:30 in the morning. just to be left at home. Had four jakes come past me this morning and after a long hard thought process which took about a second the biggest one hit the dirt. Have a couple of toms still lined out for another guy if they will cooperate but I am finally done. Took it up to the landowner and breast it out for him giving his wife the feathers for her artsy stuff. Another year in the bag.

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Congrats & I agree it feels good to be done. I will be out the next few days with some friends trying to help them get their birds then I can finally catch up on some sleep. The bad thing is in about a week I will be ready for next turkey season to get here.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Originally posted by Parker
:whip: That's the way to GET 'ER DONE! :D
You forgot something parker....

That's the way to GET 'ER DONE.......... EH?

:rotfl:
EH.....YEAH......YOU BET CHA! OOOFTA!

Parker

·
19,585 Posts
I'll be going at least one more time, to see if I can finally take one on my property.

But more than that, I just need some more time in the woods. There's nothing like a sunrise, to jump-start your day...

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I am done in Missouri. I have other commitments for the next three days.

Jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.