Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about going doe hunting. I will be hunting around kirksville mo. If you know of some that is less fortunate I will donate them a doe. I really don't need the meat just need to remove some does. I live in Festus mo if you know someone around my neck of the woods, that needs one I would bring some back with me. Thanks and everyone have a nice day. I am typing from phone while my wife is at the spa so if any questions u 2 me

·
17,674 Posts
That is a win win there.:eek::

My next one is already spoken for but I would also help someone out if I can kill a couple more.

·
Former Chicken Man
20,152 Posts
I know people who could use two or three, and Festus is only about 30 minutes away from me on the back roads. If you get any extra, I can get them where they're needed.
:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
17,674 Posts
[rquote=1485619&tid=103808&author=GoGop]I know people who could use two or three, and Festus is only about 30 minutes away from me on the back roads. If you get any extra, I can get them where they're needed.
:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:[/rquote]

Im in Columbia and Im not sure about FiremedJoe's location, but I imagine we could scratch a couple out.:cheers:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Share the Harvest has a reefer on the corner of Hwy 63 and Northtown Rd (across from Pancake City) in Kirksville. They have been taking deer the past week.

·
Former Chicken Man
20,152 Posts
[rquote=1485633&tid=103808&author=hun10][rquote=1485619&tid=103808&author=GoGop]I know people who could use two or three, and Festus is only about 30 minutes away from me on the back roads. If you get any extra, I can get them where they're needed.
:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:[/rquote]

Im in Columbia and Im not sure about FiremedJoe's location, but I imagine we could scratch a couple out.:cheers:[/rquote]

He said Festus, which only takes me about 30 minutes to reach through the back roads, so I could go there for the deer. For Columbia, we'd need a Pony Express. (...if nobody needs them in that area).

·
Registered
656 Posts
I wished I had friends in one of the antlerless counties, I donate everything I took. Does anyone know of any good CAs within an hour or so of Sullivan/Bourbon MO area, that are in the antlerless?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts