1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,771 Posts
Where are you located??

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,537 Posts
Yeah, maybe. Location and price make all the difference.

·
Registered
31,618 Posts
I don't see a price listed unless the title is suggesting it is free to a good home, in which I case I will take it off your hands.

Reactions: Skduckhunt

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Aaaaannnnnddddd trapper slips in. ***** slaps rat and blucan outta the way and Kaaachings himself a heater for the win. 🥳

·
Under appreciated
89,771 Posts
Trappers number is in his username. Serious.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,890 Posts
Aaaaannnnnddddd trapper slips in. * slaps rat and blucan outta the way and Kaaachings himself a heater for the win. 🥳
Well, I guess that depends on what is meant by a "good home"...... I somehow envision Trappers place as some sort of cross between Willie Wonka's chocolate factory, Who-ville from the Grinch, and the Adam's Family house.... Is that a "good home", I guess that depends on your outlook on life, and how much you've had to drink that day. :D

Reactions: 20'

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Whoever wants to come a get it, send me your number!!
Trapper will be back to claim his prize. He figured it out first. It will have a good home. His wife will be the one who actually cares for it.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Where do you buy kerosene. ?Gas stations don't carry it anymore. Wally World by the quart is priced like Jack Daniels.

·
Registered
31,618 Posts
Message sent to BarryG.
Mule, gas station in Beaufort has it. I believe Fischer oil in Washington does as well. It isn't cheap but they come in real handy when the power is out.

Reactions: Skduckhunt

·
Under appreciated
89,771 Posts
Well, I guess that depends on what is meant by a "good home"...... I somehow envision Trappers place as some sort of cross between Willie Wonka's chocolate factory, Who-ville from the Grinch, and the Adam's Family house.... Is that a "good home", I guess that depends on your outlook on life, and how much you've had to drink that day. :D
Trappers house looks a lot like the shack that the unabomber had. It's quite fetching.
And lets face it... he doesnt want the heater, he wants the box it comes in as that would represent an addition to the shack. 😆

Reactions: 20' and callaojoe

·
Registered
31,618 Posts
Actually I collect RK-450's. This will solidify my position as the foremost collector in the lower 48 states.

Reactions: mattys281

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Actually I collect RK-450's. This will solidify my position as the foremost collector in the lower 48 states.

Great news. You should have a fish fry to celebrate. 🥳

Reactions: trapperBR549
1 - 20 of 28 Posts