Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lunch break commander
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this thing eats print cartriges like candy. put a brand new one in today and told it to print 40 8.5 x 11 posters and after only 20 in it starts drying up. this is the second time that this has happend.
am I just getting bad cartriges or is this normal:confused:

·
17,685 Posts
Normal, I've had bad luck with lexmark. We are slowly switching everything over to all hp products. Man this crap gets $$$$$$$$$$. Where are you buying your Ink cart? Buy all mine at Office Depot

·
Lunch break commander
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by hillbilly
Normal, I've had bad luck with lexmark. We are slowly switching everything over to all hp products. Man this crap gets $$$$$$$$$$. Where are you buying your Ink cart? Buy all mine at Office Depot
I have been getting them at walmart. I took this one back tonight. they wanted to just give me another one but they were out so they gave me a gift card. I took it straight to the check out with an 88 pack of diapers for the 1yr old. I figure if I am just gonna throw my money away I might as well let my boy soil it first.:shrug:

G

·
Originally posted by Pastor
Originally posted by hillbilly
I have been getting them at walmart. I took this one back tonight. they wanted to just give me another one but they were out so they gave me a gift card. I took it straight to the check out with an 88 pack of diapers for the 1yr old. I figure if I am just gonna throw my money away I might as well let my boy soil it first.:shrug:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:cheers:

·
Registered
470 Posts
some of the lexmark cartridges are refillable my mother in law refills them with food coloring it works just the same and alot cheaper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts