still have to take a CCL course???:thinking:
571.111. 1. An applicant for a concealed carry endorsement shall demonstrate knowledge of firearms safety training. This requirement shall be fully satisfied if the applicant for a concealed carry endorsement:
(1) Submits a photocopy of a certificate of firearms safety training course completion, as defined in subsection 2 of this section, signed by a qualified firearms safety instructor as defined in subsection 5 of this section; or
(2) Submits a photocopy of a certificate that shows the applicant completed a firearms safety course given by or under the supervision of any state, county, municipal, or federal law enforcement agency; or
(3) Is a qualified firearms safety instructor as defined in subsection 5 of this section; or
(4) Submits proof that the applicant currently holds any type of valid peace officer license issued under the requirements of chapter 590, RSMo; or
(5) Submits proof that the applicant is currently allowed to carry firearms in accordance with the certification requirements of section 217.710, RSMo; or
(6) Submits proof that the applicant is currently certified as any class of corrections officer by the Missouri department of corrections and has passed at least one eight-hour firearms training course, approved by the director of the Missouri department of corrections under the authority granted to him or her by section 217.105, RSMo, that includes instruction on the justifiable use of force as prescribed in chapter 563, RSMo.