·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Marine 95 almost trespassed Friday Night at Hooters

:rof2: :rof2: :rof2: :rof2:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
When I was a kid the grass was ALWAYS greener on the otherside of the fence...

Now a days it's just not worth it.I don't feel like goin to jail over a shed antler!And I definately cant afford a ticket.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Unfortunately people in the KCMO are believe that "POSTED" and purple paint stands for "come on in folks". Every year we deal with new people trespassing while shed hunting, mushroom hunting, turkey hunting, deer hunting, goose hunting, etc. Its one thing that I get extremely upset about. People just don't respect another's property anymore.

And one note to everyone, even if you asked the owner five years ago for access, make sure you ask every year because land does change ownership.....

·
6,644 Posts
I have permission to be on my neighbors, but if I do go over I'm in and out quick like.

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
"Do you" and "have you ever" are different things in my mind.

I voted no. :wave:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
On purpose: Yes, only when stream fishing but I park legally so that is kind of a grey area.
On accident: Yes, but that was my friends fault for acting like but not knowing where his family's land actually stopped.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.