Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lunch break commander
8,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?? or if they can do you think they car.
I know I have seen plenty while deer hunting with oarnge on.

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
yes, and I also believe that they are determined to annoy anything that is orange as long as possible.

·
Lunch break commander
8,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1489212&tid=104025&author=Jeremy]yes, and I also believe that they are determined to annoy anything that is orange as long as possible.[/rquote]

if they try that in the morning they will get a suprise. :D

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I'm not sure, but considering that I've had them climb the same tree I'm sitting in next to my head, it don't seem to bother them too much. I've seen way more squirrels than deer with orange on!:D It's like they know...........:shrug:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Animals are color blind everything is shades of grey. Camo orange breaks up outlines, if its not camo orange then they see big patches of something, which doesnt look right. Turkeys, not sure on this, can see white tho

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I'd say no... when I seen some 5-10 feet from me while Deer hunting, as long as I don't move... they don't recognize me. They just see my shape, and see that I pose no threat if I don't move. (hehe)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Been a while,but had one run across my leg while sitting against the base of a tree once.Had the orange vest/hat on...just didn't move an inch.

Just saying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts