Do you think i could get her a job with Tiffany on Crush?

Discussion in 'Youth Hunts & Photos' started by liv2hunt, Oct 30, 2010.

1. liv2hunt

liv2hunt Active Member

Sep 5, 2007
    osage county
    Shelbys first deer, She has gone for four years and this is the first time we have been able to get her a good ethical shot!! She was trembling, but happened to still get a shot. It is a button buck, but I was very proud of the job she did. She got so excited she didn't even wait for me to talk her thru it she wanted it so bad she just pulled the gun up and shot!! No verifying that the gun was to her shoulder, no taking a deep breath letting it half way out and squeezing the trigger, she just pulled up and shot. She has been wanting to shoot a deer for so long. We did see a really nice buck this morning about 8:30 dogging a doe, they came running thru about 25 yards but i couldn't get the do or the buck to stop. It didn't slow her down one bit being a button buck, all she knew is that deer was going to be hers!!

Either way i'm proud she stuck it out these last several years and kept at it.

so do you think i could get her on the show Crush with Tiffany and maybe get ole dad a place to start hunting big bucks!!:cheers:

[file]144563[/file]

2. KixGrizz

KixGrizz New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Way Out Here
    Congrats on the kill!!

3. :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

4. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Congrats to all involved in making it happen. Good luck with trying to get her on the Crush. I'm sure rat will let us know if that happens. He doesn't miss a chance to see ole Tiffany from what I hear.

5. stlhawk

stlhawk New Member

Jan 31, 2010
  6. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Very nice young lady. Don't let anyone give and crap about being a button as I have said many times you don't eat the rack! Be proud nice job!

7. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    way to go for keeping at it and getting some meat on the table:cheers:

8. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    good going! :claphands::claphands::claphands::eek::

9. kcgriz

kcgriz New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Wheatland, MO
    :eek:: Great job Shelby. :claphands::claphands::claphands:

10. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

I think Your Daughter would make a great TV Personality....maybe she will let You hunt with her once she reaches Celebrity Status? :thinking: :cheers: :D

"Congratulations to Shelby" for getting a nice Deer! :cheers: :eek::

11. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Would she wear a MWT hat on her show? :D

Congrats to her on her first deer. :eek::

12. liv2hunt

liv2hunt Active Member

Sep 5, 2007
    osage county
    [rquote=1871789&tid=130322&author=Gamegetter]Congrats to all involved in making it happen. Good luck with trying to get her on the Crush. I'm sure rat will let us know if that happens. He doesn't miss a chance to see ole Tiffany from what I hear. [/rquote]

Based on the scenario last night, I am now wondering if Tiffany has to gut her own deer, then drag them out, and finally get them all cleaned and cut up!! If not celebrity status is pretty nice!! I guess if Shelby got to celebrity status and could get some great hunting land, I guess i would take the job of 'Gutter' and deer dragger, just for the chance to hunt with her!!

She really had fun, and i hope she is hookded as she was really excited, she still has an any deer tag and i think she is planning on going to north missouri with me for regular gun season. She has alot of fun when she goes up there because there is plenty of places for her to ride the 4 wheeler.

I keep teasing her that the only criteria for her to date a boy is that she has to check with them first to see if they have land for 'Dad' to hunt.:D

13. TrackerCasey

TrackerCasey Active Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Mid-Michigan
    GReat pic!!! Congrats Shelby!!!!

14. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Bettern Tiffany! Congrats to her!!

15. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

AWEEESOME!!!!

Great job, your Highness!!

I thought you already had the ground work laid for your big buck hunting ground. She is only to marry someone with 1000's of acres of prime whitetail hunting.

16. liv2hunt

liv2hunt Active Member

Sep 5, 2007
    osage county
    [rquote=1872105&tid=130322&author=racks-n-beards]AWEEESOME!!!!

Great job, your Highness!!

I thought you already had the ground work laid for your big buck hunting ground. She is only to marry someone with 1000's of acres of prime whitetail hunting.

[/rquote]

Thats my plans, you'll figure out soon enough with nessy, just because you have plans don't mean her plans are the same!! How did you all do this morning?

17. mag1

mag1 New Member

Congratulations and way to stay at it, her determination paid off. Maybe I'll have to try that telling my son the only girls he can date- the girls family has to have hunting land, thats a good idea.

18. liv2hunt

liv2hunt Active Member

Sep 5, 2007
    osage county
    [rquote=1872120&tid=130322&author=mag1]Congratulations and way to stay at it, her determination paid off. Maybe I'll have to try that telling my son the only girls he can date- the girls family has to have hunting land, thats a good idea. [/rquote]

Its always worth a try!! I guess I am hunting my SIL grandmas place right now from my oldest daughters marrieage; unfortunately that is up for sale, That reminds me i better tell my SIL to start looking for new land!!:D:D

I've got a daughter that is a senior right now, and i keep telling her she needs to go to college in kansas or Iowa hoping to find a boyfreind in one of those states with hunting land!!

You have to work these things the best you can. These girls are costing me an arm and a leg getting them raised and schooled!! Which used up all my money to buy hunting land, I have to get to try and get me someplace to keep hunting out of all of this!!

I love my girls and am just joking and would never trade or change anything that i have with my girls, but if anyone has a good parcel let me know!!!!!!!!:thinking:

19. Mofireman39

Mofireman39 New Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Congrats to all on what sounds like a great hunt!!

MoFire