Do you love America?

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by callaojoe, May 28, 2009.

1. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Here is what I am thinkin, after reading the thread, and listening to the news reports on that Gal who was told to take down her Flag from her office...........

I say, any of us that work in a place, where we have our own space..... Let's hang em up.... Flags that is. Maybe hang it up, and post a pic of it here....

See if anyone has the nads to tell me to take it down.....:D

I am gonna go buy a nice new flag, and hang it up at work tomorrow......:claphands:

2. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009

3. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

4. deerhunter365

deerhunter365 Active Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Salisbury/Marceline
    :claphands::claphands::claphands:

Thats a good idea. I already have one hanging on my wall in a case, i can take a picture of that if you want. :cheers:

5. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've got a small I've had for years hanging above my PC.

6. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    I'll join in.

I have a shared cube so a 3'x5' won't work. I will see if I can find something suitable though!!

:cheers:

7. SHORTSHOT

SHORTSHOT Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    KANSAS CITY
    I'VE HAD ONE AT WORK FOREVER. I WAS PART OF THE REASON THAT WE HAVE ONE FOR ALL OF US TO ENJOY. I'LL TRY TO GET SOME PICS OF IT.

8. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

And I know it's wrong to think this way.. but I kind of hope someone tries to give me a hard time about it.. I'll go off on them like a spider monkey hopped up on Starbucks! :mad2:

9. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1278235&tid=89443&author=TATER]And I know it's wrong to think this way.. but I kind of hope someone tries to give me a hard time about it.. I'll go off on them like a spider monkey hopped up on Starbucks! :mad2:[/rquote]

Don't forget to make sure a co-worker has a video cam ready, this could be you-tube worthy......:D

10. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt it would happen here. The staff are definetly not that way and the clientele are mainly blue collar construction types.. not the type to complain about a flag!! :rock:

11. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Just was hopin to see some hopped up spider monkey going off on some loser......:D Maybe my sister from San Francisco, can send a visitor to your office....:thinking:

12. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

[rquote=1278339&tid=89443&author=callaojoe]Just was hopin to see some hopped up spider monkey going off on some loser......:D Maybe my sister from San Francisco, can send a visitor to your office....:thinking:[/rquote]:hysterical::rof2::rof2:
    You mean from the Granola State?
    Y you may ask I call it the Granola State?
    Because it's full of fruits, nuts and flakes!:D

13. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1278399&tid=89443&author=TATER][rquote=1278339&tid=89443&author=callaojoe]Just was hopin to see some hopped up spider monkey going off on some loser......:D Maybe my sister from San Francisco, can send a visitor to your office....:thinking:[/rquote]:hysterical::rof2::rof2:
    You mean from the Granola State?
    Y you may ask I call it the Granola State?
    Because it's full of fruits, nuts and flakes!:D[/rquote]

And, that would include my sister... And, just in case your wondering... She's a flake....:D

14. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Hang that flag in the lobby Tater where your cutomers, employees, and board will see it. Don't hide it in your office.:cheers:

15. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Its pretty much already known in our office. Our jackets, hats, blazers, and our polo shirts all have the American flag on the shoulder. Our office is full of 7 American lovers. :cheers:

16. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Well it on the side of the hat......hats dont have shoulders. :D

17. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Well,

I decided to work from home today, so mine won't be going up til Monday...... Need to go out an buy a nice big one....:thinking:

18. Trad-hunter

Trad-hunter Active Member

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    Great idea! I will bring one in monday if I dont forget and get a pic of it and my bible on my desk!

19. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Here is a two pics of my new flag hanging in my cube.

#1 The flag itself

[file]59271[/file]