Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is supposed to be 2008 Christmas Present, but I got it done early with only 2 parts left over!!!

:eek::

·
17,685 Posts
I'd wait and see his eyes Christmas morning and all with Santa. I know it's tough but heck take it deer hunting:2thumbsup: and brake it in:dancin:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
I hope those two leftover parts weren't that important....:D

Looks really cool there Mr. Nicholas....Yeah, just wait to give it to him.

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Your a good daddy:drunk:

Wait for Christmas it's only a week a way

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But, but, I want to ride it! 130lb weight limit! 5mph forward, 2.5 reverse!

:mad2:

·
17,685 Posts
Originally posted by SNA2STL
But, but, I want to ride it! 130lb weight limit! 5mph forward, 2.5 reverse!

Brake it in easy:dancin:

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
ABSOLUTELY u have to wait!!!!!

I know more than one youngster that wet their pants with excitement on Christmas morning !

That will be worthy of waiting.

cool gift :2thumbsup:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Okay, funny story at Christmas one year. Woke up Christmas morning....Wanted to see what Santa brought me but no one was up yet. I took one package up to my room, opened it carefully. It was a remote controlled R2-D2...Played with it for a little while, then put it back in the box, wrapped the paper back around it and put it back under the tree. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:smiley:

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Heeler75
Okay, funny story at Christmas one year. Woke up Christmas morning....Wanted to see what Santa brought me but no one was up yet. I took one package up to my room, opened it carefully. It was a remote controlled R2-D2...Played with it for a little while, then put it back in the box, wrapped the paper back around it and put it back under the tree. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:smiley:
I think we have all done that!

:scared:

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by hunter7x
ABSOLUTELY u have to wait!!!!!

I know more than one youngster that wet their pants with excitement on Christmas morning !

That will be worthy of waiting.

cool gift :2thumbsup:
If I get what I want, heck fire I will wet my pants...

[file]44643[/file]

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Modeerhunter
Cool gift for sure, but I'd make him wait also. You know, the christmas :rules:
Christmas :rules:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
We bought one of those for my sons 3rd b-day this past June, all green not the camo, didn't know they had the camo till after the fact. Those are tuff he has done everything with it. The only bad is that all four tires have holes in them but it still drives great. I would suggest a second battery and quick charger if you have some spare change.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Looks like alot of fun! Wish they would of had stuff like that when I was a kid.

·
27,514 Posts
Wait. Give it to him last, cause he won't even bother with the other gifts if he gets that first.

·
Registered
21,220 Posts
First thought, if the two parts left over are the steering wheel and the brake, DO NOT GIVE IT TO HIM YET!!!!!

Second thought, weight limit is 130 lbs and you can't wait to try this thing out? :thinking: Gee nick, you are a girly man aren't you? :D ;)

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by mohunter32
Wait. Give it to him last, cause he won't even bother with the other gifts if he gets that first.
Great call!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Gamegetter
First thought, if the two parts left over are the steering wheel and the brake, DO NOT GIVE IT TO HIM YET!!!!!

Second thought, weight limit is 130 lbs and you can't wait to try this thing out? :thinking: Gee nick, you are a girly man aren't you? :D ;)
I figured if I distributed my weight enough they would have a safety factor built in.

And I broke nothing...

[file]44670[/file]

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
When do I get my present dad? :D

That is awesome....wait till christmas, and give it last.:dancin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts