Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
The owners of the site are well aware who I am.
Are they aware that you sidestepped a banning by posting with an alternate username? Honest question, are they aware and are they ok with it?

Reactions: SMPtrucking

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
I talked to them on the phone about it before I posted.
That sure doesnt make any sense.

Are they aware also that you are doing the same thing you did before? Assuming of course thats what got you banned, who knows.

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
Doing what? Discussing hunting?
LIke I said, bickering with people before on here is what got you banned I assume? What else could it have been.
You are doing the same thing you did before looks like.
I haven’t read back because I was offline for 3 days or so, but this thread sure looks a lot like the circle jerks that disrupted the entire forum before.
Again, assuming thats the reason for the ban. I dont know what you were told as for the reason. I didn’t think you were breaking any rules it was just super disruptive.

·
1,445 Posts
This thread has more than one participant in the circle jerk either way.

·
Vendor
576 Posts
LIke I said, bickering with people before on here is what got you banned I assume? What else could it have been.
You are doing the same thing you did before looks like.
I haven’t read back because I was offline for 3 days or so, but this thread sure looks a lot like the circle jerks that disrupted the entire forum before.
Again, assuming thats the reason for the ban. I dont know what you were told as for the reason. I didn’t think you were breaking any rules it was just super disruptive.
Again, are we not supposed to discuss turkeys and exchange the best info possible on a subject?

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
Again, are we not supposed to discuss turkeys and exchange the best info possible on a subject?
Evidently not round and round with no end all night and all day in a manner that is really disruptive to the forum.
If thats what got you whacked.
Unless you were banned for no good reason at all.
Getting banned and posting as someone else is a bit like going to jail and getting free just because you now identify as someone else. :D

I’ll stop. Its obvious you wont elaborate.

Cant you just ask them if you can come back as hawk again? You have a personal line with the owners, correct?

·
Vendor
576 Posts
Evidently not round and round with no end all night and all day in a manner that is really disruptive to the forum.
If thats what got you whacked.
Unless you were banned for no good reason at all.
Getting banned and posting as someone else is a bit like going to jail and getting free just because you now identify as someone else. :D

I’ll stop. Its obvious you wont elaborate.

Cant you just ask them if you can come back as hawk again? You have a personal line with the owners, correct?
There were no rules or admins on this site. Who knows why anyone got banned.

I have asked for all the bans to be rescinded.

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
There were no rules or admins on this site. Who knows why anyone got banned.

I have asked for all the bans to be rescinded.
You werent given a reason for the banning? I thought you had an in with the admins?
Again, I dont think you did anything to get banned unless constant bickering and disruption was cited as the reason. I can think of no other reason for you or anyone else to be banned.

·
Vendor
576 Posts
You werent given a reason for the banning? I thought you had an in with the admins?
Again, I dont think you did anything to get banned unless constant bickering and disruption was cited as the reason. I can think of no other reason for you or anyone else to be banned.
But those things werent bannable offenses per the last mod we had....

The people I talk to dont know why either at this point. Im not even sure they know who did it.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Our director has nothing to do with biology or science. She is a CEO. She worried about money and staffing.

Im not trashing him, Im just pointing out that 98% of actual turkey biologists dont agree with him.
The only money our Director is worried about is how to spend all of the 1/8th cent sales tax. My personal preference would be a Director of Conservation who has a background in wildlife biology, wildlife management, etc. but that's just me.

You have tried to discredit the past Director of Conservation for the state of Alabama twice simply because he doesn't agree with you. As the Director I'm thinking he was way smarter than you are. 🤣

I'm just pointing out that you pulled the 98% number out of your arse and unless you can prove how many turkey biologists exist in our country and then check all of their research and document the numbers, well, you just full of bs.

I'll be done with you now, you are not worthy of my time anymore. 👋

·
Vendor
576 Posts
The only money our Director is worried about is how to spend all of the 1/8th cent sales tax. My personal preference would be a Director of Conservation who has a background in wildlife biology, wildlife management, etc. but that's just me.

You have tried to discredit the past Director of Conservation for the state of Alabama twice simply because he doesn't agree with you. As the Director I'm thinking he was way smarter than you are.

I'm just pointing out that you pulled the 98% number out of your arse and unless you can prove how many turkey biologists exist in our country and then check all of their research and document the numbers, well, you just full of bs.

I'll be done with you now, you are not worthy of my time anymore.
I dont know if he agrees with me or not because hes no longer alive.

What I do know is that the way you have interpreted it he doesnt agree with 98% of actual turkey and furbearer biologists.

Ill tell ya what.... you make a list of turkey biologists that think trapping is the answer and Ill make a list that dont and we will see whos list is longer.... Deal?

·
Registered
21,513 Posts
Fur market is way down in all of them!
Yelp imagine that. Thousands of Egg Suckers die and there is more Turkeys.

But what do I know?

oneshot

:cool: The Big Grin likes Eggs.

Reactions: 20'
81 - 95 of 95 Posts