Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
hawk is so s
Exactly. Please go back and re read the thread
Please go back to being banned. 👋:LOL:

Everyone needs to use all the tools available for good wildlife management practices to give your ground nesting birds a better chance of nest and poult success. Trapping has been recommended by a wildlife biologist as one of those tools that helps.

·
Vendor
287 Posts
hawk is so s

Please go back to being banned.

Everyone needs to use all the tools available for good wildlife management practices to give your ground nesting birds a better chance of nest and poult success. Trapping has been recommended by a wildlife biologist as one of those tools that helps.
*once your habitat is in the best shape it can be.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
*once your habitat is in the best shape it can be.
Wrong again, both can be done at the same time. It's not a one or the other situation, for best results use all tools available.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Has been recommended by the former Director of Alabama's Conservation Dept. who has a wildlife biology degree which is good enough for me. You're always talking about how smart our wildlife biologists are. :unsure:

Go look up what kind of degrees the director of Mo Conservation Dept has. o_O

·
Vendor
287 Posts
Has been recommended by the former Director of Alabama's Conservation Dept. who has a wildlife biology degree which is good enough for me. You're always talking about how smart our wildlife biologists are. :unsure:

Go look up what kind of degrees the director of Mo Conservation Dept has. o_O
What research did he base his opinion on? Was it replicable for the average landowner?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
What research did he base his opinion on? Was it replicable for the average landowner?
Didn't go look her degrees up yet, huh?

By coincidence, I have been using the same tools the wildlife biologist recommended for 7 years and I have seen the results, so I know the plan works.

I could care less about research he did, I care about results and we're getting them.

It works, so it is very replicable for the average land owner that wants to use it. If an average landowner wants to go another route that is totally up to them, I just know that his recommended wildlife management plan works for me and is easy to combine with any other wildlife management plans that may be in use.

·
Vendor
287 Posts
Didn't go look her degrees up yet, huh?

By coincidence, I have been using the same tools the wildlife biologist recommended for 7 years and I have seen the results, so I know the plan works.

I could care less about research he did, I care about results and we're getting them.

It works, so it is very replicable for the average land owner that wants to use it. If an average landowner wants to go another route that is totally up to them, I just know that his recommended wildlife management plan works for me and is easy to combine with any other wildlife management plans that may be in use.
Correlation is not causation

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Reactions: SMPtrucking

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
True, but in order to be valid the cause must be supported by data and out perform a control.
No, in order to be valid, the results must be positive. My criteria is different than your criteria. :LOL:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Thats not how science works.
But is how life works. (And was recommended by a wildlife biologist)

You still haven't looked up our Director of Conservation degrees yet have you?

·
Vendor
287 Posts
But is how life works. (And was recommended by a wildlife biologist)

You still haven't looked up our Director of Conservation degrees yet have you?
Our directors degrees are irrelevant.

A lot of people believe a rabbits foot gives them good luck. It doesnt.

Some wildlife biologists graduated at the bottom of their class.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Our directors degrees are irrelevant.

A lot of people believe a rabbits foot gives them good luck. It doesnt.

Some wildlife biologists graduated at the bottom of their class.
Our directors degrees are in Communication and a Law Degree. I reckon she's an expert in all things wildlife. :oops:

You have zero reason, other than you don't have any other argument, to trash the past Director of Conservation for Alabama. I reckon he was a hell of a lot smarter than you. 🤣

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
It's a shame, you think you are smarter than everyone else, including the admins who banned you.

And they always make guys who graduated at the bottom of their class the Director of the state of Alabama's Conservation Department. :rolleyes:

·
Vendor
287 Posts
Our directors degrees are in Communication and a Law Degree. I reckon she's an expert in all things wildlife. :oops:

You have zero reason, other than you don't have any other argument, to trash the past Director of Conservation for Alabama. I reckon he was a hell of a lot smarter than you.
Our director has nothing to do with biology or science. She is a CEO. She worried about money and staffing.

Im not trashing him, Im just pointing out that 98% of actual turkey biologists dont agree with him.

·
Vendor
287 Posts
It's a shame, you think you are smarter than everyone else, including the admins who banned you.

And they always make guys who graduated at the bottom of their class the Director of the state of Alabama's Conservation Department. :rolleyes:
The owners of the site are well aware who I am.

They certainly do. The look at Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts