Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two bc,2 regulators,2fins,2 sets diving shoes,and one tank i would like to swap for guns.One of the bc will gradually fill up with air,not sure why,but i used it alot with no problems ,just let the air out if i needed to,other than that o problems with any of it,i also have a spear gun if i needed to throw in to make a trade.

[file]91059[/file]

·
Preferred pronoun-Stud Muffin
10,689 Posts
No one else close to Beaver Lake, I'm guessing. Diving in Mo is like hang-gliding in Mo. Not a lot of places to do it!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,036 Posts
I'm a diver, but I already have more equipment than I know what to do with...:shrug:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,036 Posts
[rquote=1575555&tid=108397&author=SOMOHUNTER]i dive bull shoals and norfork alot,although bull is the better lake [/rquote]

Norfork here, keep my boat down at Mountain Home. Occasionally make it over to Bull Shoals. Spear fishin for flatties is hard to beat.:D

[file]93422[/file]

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1575569&tid=108397&author=callaojoe][rquote=1575555&tid=108397&author=SOMOHUNTER]i dive bull shoals and norfork alot,although bull is the better lake [/rquote]

Norfork here, keep my boat down at Mountain Home. Occasionally make it over to Bull Shoals. Spear fishin for flatties is hard to beat.:D[/rquote]if im not mistaken you can almost see henderson bridge from that pic

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1575591&tid=108397&author=Cook]What happened?Ya see one of those"big as a volkswagen" catfish at the base of the dam and give it up?:D[/rquote]no just lost time and interest in it

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,036 Posts
[rquote=1575588&tid=108397&author=SOMOHUNTER][rquote=1575569&tid=108397&author=callaojoe]:D[rquote=1575555&tid=108397&author=SOMOHUNTER]i dive bull shoals and norfork alot,although bull is the better lake [/rquote]

Norfork here, keep my boat down at Mountain Home. Occasionally make it over to Bull Shoals. Spear fishin for flatties is hard to beat.:D[/rquote]if im not mistaken you can almost see henderson bridge from that pic[/rquote]

The Dam to the left, and then Quarry Marina.....

·
Senior Member Team 19
3,491 Posts
Bonne terre mine is a good dive spot. I dont dive anymore but I know a few that still do Ill check around for ya see if anyone needs any gear. Is the tank alumimum and does it have K or J valve?

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
what guns are you looking for in trade ?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[rquote=1576910&tid=108397&author=Dutch]Bonne terre mine is a good dive spot. I dont dive anymore but I know a few that still do Ill check around for ya see if anyone needs any gear. Is the tank alumimum and does it have K or J valve?[/rquote]i assume it is aluminum,it has a valve

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[rquote=1577066&tid=108397&author=atdalake]What guns you want to trade?what you got?

What kind of cash price would you take for it?700.00 obo

What size is the tank and when was the last test done on it? [/rquote]not sure the size and its been over a year or better since a visual has been done

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.