Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to some fancy footwork and some quality BS by a few of the forum members, Gateway Outfitters of St. Charles, Mo has been kind enough to offer 2 to 4 disabled doe hunts for the 2006 season.......

Thanks guys ......... Please Send me a U2U for proper recognation......

Outlines of the hunts.....

1. You must be a bonified "disabled hunter"
2. Does only ...... any season OK
3. You must provide your own lodging, meals and guide/assistant.

Full details later.........

Please let all disabled hunters know about this great opportunity. It will be a quality hunt on some of the best hunting land in Missouri.

:cheers:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Can we call this the \"First Annual MWT/MWTCS Disabled Doe Hunt\"

As I told Mrb before... I am willing to help in anyway needed!
(I'm sure the other "BS"ers are more than willing also)

Just keep me up to date!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
my keyoad is oin ad, any suesions, some keys wok someimes and someimes hey do no!

·
Under appreciated
92,960 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
my keyoad is oin ad, any suesions, some keys wok someimes and someimes hey do no!
Thats funny stuff there Nicholas! Made my morning..

Yep.. I'll help in any way. Let me know and I'm there!
Very nice guy at Gateway and I'm sure it'll be a quality hunt.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Cool ,was wondering if anything ever came about this,made my day seeing that people actually say something and stick to it,there is still good people out there:banana::banana:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Thanks to some fancy footwork and some quality BS by a few of the forum members, Gateway Outfitters of St. Charles, Mo has been kind enough to offer 2 to 4 disabled doe hunts for the 2006 season.......

Thanks guys ......... Please Send me a U2U for proper recognation......

Outlines of the hunts.....

1. You must be a bonified "disabled hunter"
2. Does only ...... any season OK
3. You must provide your own lodging, meals and guide/assistant.

Full details later.........

Please let all disabled hunters know about this great opportunity. It will be a quality hunt on some of the best hunting land in Missouri.

:cheers:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Excellent! If you could shoot me their contact information, I can visit with them and get their information up on my web site to spread the word.
Don

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Here you go;

Please note/GatewayOutfitters

If you folks at MWT would shoot the president of Gateway an e-mail and tell him how great and supportive they are being towards us shooters, fishermen, and hunters then the better for us. Jon has told me this past weekend that they have the permits for the indoor range, 15 lanes, possibly 2 leagues per night, and that once he converts the golf building over to a meeting/training center he will give it to instructors for about $20.00 per night, to cover lights, insurance etc., now tell me that is not cool or what! Jon Kercher, President Gateway Outfitters, [email protected] thank you for your time.

·
5,631 Posts
Congratulations to Chairman for winning the disabled hunt! GOOD LUCK, RICK!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.