Dirty Jobs...

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Lefty, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    I was just wondeirng if anyone else watches/likes the show Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel?

Tonight I'm watching the show that covers: Chimney Sweeps

I think it was last week... when they had a show about charcoal making. It was taped at a small, well small name, charcoal maker from somewhere near Mexico, MO.
  2. JBMan

JBMan New Member

Nov 16, 2004
    lets see that guy use the deer-e-ere at a meat locker during rifle season:hysterical::hysterical:

3. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Yeah, Lefty, I watch that occasionally. I heard the charcoal guys weren't real nice to him.
  4. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    jmm--- nope. I don't think liked that he had to do every step in the process of making the charcoal... And the fact that he sunk in ang got pretty well stuck in am big pile of chucked charcoal didn't help either. :D

But, they did make him and the crew pork steaks when it was all over! :pop:
  5. JBMan

JBMan New Member

Nov 16, 2004
    on a better note, i never saw a guy complain so much in my life.... i think the best one i saw was when he was at the chicken factory squeezing the chicks to clear out their systems. other than that i also like the episode about AI-ing horses, and the one where he went around picking up roadkill
  6. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

the one where he was pregnancy testing cows was the best one I've seen......"I do believe I've got the wrong hole".......true story!!! Later, he collected semen from the herdbull.....catch that rerun, it's great....
  7. JBMan

JBMan New Member

Nov 16, 2004
    they had to collect from a stud horse to, the funny thing is that they had to blot out half the screen:D

oh i can remember the look on his face when she handed him the collector:rotfl:
  8. Yeah that charcoal one was pretty funny and very dirty. It was filmed at Struemphs Charcoal in Steelville, MO.
  9. spm26191

spm26191 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Mexico, MO
    I liked the one where he was noodling. Those guys were pretty crazy.:bangin:
  10. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Great show. I did see the one with the charcoal making. Man thats a nasty job.
  11. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog Active Member

Apr 15, 2003
    Maryland Heights,Mo
    I watch it. One episode they were at a chicken hatchery in Webster City Iowa. I use to work there years ago when I was in high school. They showed the new place. He would have sh$t if he would have went to the one I worked at. Being in an incubator with a hang over at 5 in the morning is no picnic.
  12. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    a good show for sure