Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the desk of "THE BOSS"

Originally posted by mrb
Anyone needing directions to the farm please send me a U2U or email for the directions.....

email address..........

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

See ya there.......:cheers::cheers:
:cheers::cheers:

You can U2U or e-mail any of the forum staff and we can send you a link to the information that you need------

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
poor mrb is gonna get online and have 80 u2us to answer,hope he has a secretary :D
It really not very hard to find his place------I think he made directions in a word document so I hope he can just click a couple of buttons and get the info out to thoses that need it------

Yell MrB if ya need any help with this-----:cheers:

·
Former Chicken Man
20,352 Posts
P-Man!!!! What time you think you'll be passing the Union exit? Maybe I could give you my donation stuff, just in case something happens with Ellie's dad and I gotta back out.
I'm only a mile from the exit, so it'd only cost ya a few minutes, if you wouldn't mind making a quick pit stop.

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by GoGop
P-Man!!!! What time you think you'll be passing the Union exit? Maybe I could give you my donation stuff, just in case something happens with Ellie's dad and I gotta back out.
I'm only a mile from the exit, so it'd only cost ya a few minutes, if you wouldn't mind making a quick pit stop.
I'm going right straight up 65-----going up 44 adds several miles to the trip.:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.