Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a field that geese and mallards are just tearing up, but cant find out who owns it. Gonna have try to pull county record tomorrow. :thinking:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Hunt it anyway... All they can do is tell you to leave:scared:

G

·
to keep it legal and ethical,,id go to the county and see who owns it,,or try asking da neighbors that live nearby

·
Registered
69,560 Posts
Originally posted by Gakic24
Hunt it anyway... All they can do is tell you to leave:scared:
So.......you're one of those guys that don't go by the :rules:

:stickfight:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had my 11 yr old with me, gotta show him the ethical way to do things, he was excited. He wanted in that field so bad. Some of the geese were close enough to shoot out of the truck window. I have never seen mallards work dry corn fields. I am not giving up I am gonna be busy tomorrow searching for a landowner, there is a about a 20 acre lake across the road from this field. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Woulda left a Christmas card with a polite inside with name and phone # in on the door ;).

·
13,320 Posts
I saw my first duck tornado about 20 years ago near Portage de Sioux, Missouri.

I believe there were over 3 thousand ducks moving up and down in that tornado, all around a small puddle of water and standing corn..

they are Amazing!!

·
In Mourning ___ Save the Ninja
4,963 Posts
close ? h

They are gonna have a hard time feeding tonite .....probably be heading south tonite :shrug:

·
Registered
404 Posts
killed some mallets yesterday that were FULL of corn. FULL i tell you, FULL. They had to wash it down with some water but never made it that far :claphands:

·
King of Callaway
42,638 Posts
Well find it out and get after em, nothing like a good dry field hunt :cheers:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts