Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a set of digital military style camo at ****'s Sporting Goods today. These are made by Prestige Tactical Wear and run $30 each for the pants and jacket. I got them for dove hunting and early bow season where insulation isn't needed. My neighbor is a recruiter for the Army and said that you will be suprised at how well you will blend in no matter what your surroundings are with this type of digital camo. The pattern confuses the eye and it can't focus on just one area and you blend in no matter what the background.

[file]7765[/file]

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
You will really blend in against a pixilated tree, perhaps up to 3MB even.

Actually, it looks like it will work and it was a good price Mailman.

·
just a no body
15,625 Posts
got a few digital camo's myself.. if it did'nt work our boys would'nt be wearing it.

Still a lil expensive for my budget but as rthings wear out they'll get replaced with digital.

Ofcourse My girlfriend still goes for the German "fleck" pattern

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oneshot was asking about military camo so I thought I'd bring this back from the corner of the basement storage just for grins. Here is me and a turkey I took not long after I got my camo.

[file]208465[/file]

·
17,674 Posts
I like it Bill. I was in the surplus store the other day and thought the same thing. I think the dessert camo would work well in grassy pastures or CRP type stuff. May get some for next fall/spring. I like the boonie hat for turkey hunting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.