Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Did the Hog Hunt ever get decided?????

5K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  rat 
#1 ·
I hope we are still invited! Im ready to go Hog Wild!!!! Dates? Deposit ? Total$$$ I have a pig roast planned!:banana::cheers:

#3 ·
You may try u2uing hthrly7, to see where it stands. I can't remember where it was when the breakdown took place.

:cheers::cheers:

#5 ·
Ok to all interested in the hog hunt.

The dates are Feb 17th - 19th

We need at least 6 hunters because they are opening that day just for us. I have 3 confirmed. So if you are planning on going I need an absolute committment today. If you know someone else on the board that is planning to go please have them get in touch with me.

Oh yeah and my U2U isn't working.
Post here or email me at

griffey@insightbb.com

Also I will need $100.00 deposit this week for those going.

#7 ·
Cool ! Last I knew he wanted one check instead of a bunch, but that was when we thought there was going to be a couple of dozen people going. I will call him and let him know to start expecting deposit checks. I really don't want to handle the money anyway.

The reservation is under Missouri whitetails group and he wants $100.00 each for a deposit.

#9 ·
Does anyone know doepee ?

I have a U2U from him about the hog hunt, but I can't get to it. If anyone does please get a hold of him for me and have him contact me another way !

Actually maybe doepee is a her !?!?

So get a hold of THEM and have them contact me !

#14 ·
Steve did you ever find out if they take Credit Cards? I just tried calling them got Answering Machine.I guess I could run up send them a Check if need be.

Also did you ever find out on the Throphy Fee if it was per pound total weight or per pound over 150#??

oneshot

#16 ·
Originally posted by oneshot 1
Steve did you ever find out if they take Credit Cards? I just tried calling them got Answering Machine.I guess I could run up send them a Check if need be.

Also did you ever find out on the Throphy Fee if it was per pound total weight or per pound over 150#??

oneshot
No they do not take credit cards.

The cost of anything over 150 pounds is the weight over 150.

So if you shoot a 200 pounder you would owe them $75.00.
It's $1.50 per pound...over 150.

#20 ·
Is this still a go? I've had my muzzleloader loaded since Feb 2006 and curious if it will be ok for this years hog hunt.

#25 ·
Thats just dangerous. You dont mix beer and bourbon. When flying a helicopter you have to make a commitment

#26 ·
I wouldn’t try to mix anything while flying, you gotta have one of the passengers do it for you if you’re in to mixed drinks. Safety first.

I was thinking beer while you’re hunting, then bourbon for the after party.

#29 ·
Barney Gubmel on the simpsons wanted to take helicopter flying lessons.

Homer told him he couldnt fly drunk, its not like driving a car.

Reactions: henry
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.