Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope we are still invited! Im ready to go Hog Wild!!!! Dates? Deposit ? Total$$$ I have a pig roast planned!:banana::cheers:

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was just wondering, we are going either way, but would like to go with the MWT group if there is room, We can get the $$ together ASAP...

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
You may try u2uing hthrly7, to see where it stands. I can't remember where it was when the breakdown took place.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Ok to all interested in the hog hunt.

The dates are Feb 17th - 19th

We need at least 6 hunters because they are opening that day just for us. I have 3 confirmed. So if you are planning on going I need an absolute committment today. If you know someone else on the board that is planning to go please have them get in touch with me.

Oh yeah and my U2U isn't working.
Post here or email me at

[email protected]

Also I will need $100.00 deposit this week for those going.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes We are going for sure, Mark (Hatch) & Eddie (Ed) I can get the deposit to you or send it directly to the just let me know... Im in OFallon MO if your close...
Thanks...

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Cool ! Last I knew he wanted one check instead of a bunch, but that was when we thought there was going to be a couple of dozen people going. I will call him and let him know to start expecting deposit checks. I really don't want to handle the money anyway.

The reservation is under Missouri whitetails group and he wants $100.00 each for a deposit.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Does anyone know doepee ?

I have a U2U from him about the hog hunt, but I can't get to it. If anyone does please get a hold of him for me and have him contact me another way !

Actually maybe doepee is a her !?!?

So get a hold of THEM and have them contact me !

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Steve do you happen to know if they take Credit Cards?

oneshot
:D The Big Grin really is on glass.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
No I don't know, but I will ask.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Still 5 confirmed.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Steve did you ever find out if they take Credit Cards? I just tried calling them got Answering Machine.I guess I could run up send them a Check if need be.

Also did you ever find out on the Throphy Fee if it was per pound total weight or per pound over 150#??

oneshot

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Originally posted by oneshot 1
Steve did you ever find out if they take Credit Cards? I just tried calling them got Answering Machine.I guess I could run up send them a Check if need be.

Also did you ever find out on the Throphy Fee if it was per pound total weight or per pound over 150#??

oneshot
No they do not take credit cards.

The cost of anything over 150 pounds is the weight over 150.

So if you shoot a 200 pounder you would owe them $75.00.
It's $1.50 per pound...over 150.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Thank you I'm getting a Check off now.

oneshot

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Well Check is in the mail.

I can still use my Muzzleloader right? I have the54Cal. all lined out.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin has Peas for the Pea shooter.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Yep Muzzleloaders ar good....

Think I got our 6th...

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
Is this still a go? I've had my muzzleloader loaded since Feb 2006 and curious if it will be ok for this years hog hunt.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts