Deerman's Qualifier in Carrolton this weekend!

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by Big Time Hunter, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Just wondered if anyone was going to the Deermans shoot on Saturday in Carrollton. I know the classic is going on, but thought a few might want to make the journey to shoot. I plan on attending on Saturday morning. Want to get an idea of the lay out of the course before the 1st Leg of the Deermans there on the 1st of April. Plan on stopping by the classic on Sunday morning. Hope to see a few of you there.

BTH

2. xxx

xxx Guest

Guess I'm a little out of the loop on the Deerman's shoot. More info please.......:neuspeuter::neuspeuter:

3. D.R.N.18

D.R.N.18 New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    I got one of the fliers in my room. It is called the "Deermans T.H.E. 3-D world qualifier." Its goin on this Sat. and Sun. and has a shotgun start at 1:00 both days. There is 30 targets. I am like BTH, I would like to know how the course layout is and what it is like. I was thinking about attending but i heard that "it is a good place to lose arrows." Just what I have heard. But it should be a good time, it is still a chance to get out and give that foam some heck.

4. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Sure wish they were having it a different weekend...

5. They do have some tuff shots, but as long as you are decent at estimating yardage you will be fine. I plan on finding out about the start on Saturday as their website states 8am on Saturday, if they are not shooting until 1 both days I'm not going.

It is fun, I just want to see what Carrollton is like before the 1st leg of the Triple Classic, I am gonna attempt shooter of the year. I figure what the heck why not, I stink, but things will improve.

here's their website address, make sure to check the rules page if you plan on attending any of their shoots. www.deermanstheworld.homestead.com

BTH

6. D.R.N.18

D.R.N.18 New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    The flier says registration on Saturday is 10AM to 12 noon. Then 7AM to 12 noon on Sunday. I havent looked at the website yet though. Good luck to you if you decide to go BTH and let us know how it goes.

7. What you mean you guys from JC aren't gonna make an appearance?

I will let you know how it goes though and will have some pics to share as well.

BTH