Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get an idea of who would be making the deermans shoot in Montrose this weekend?

BTH

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Don't think I will shoot it, but I will be out there.

Probably head out on Friday afternoon to help with the set-up.

I should be out there around 6:30 or so Saturday morning to start getting the consession stand ready.

BTH,
Should I try to locate some spare Bowtech limbs since you are coming up to shoot?

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Originally posted by beagleboy6

BTH,
Should I try to locate some spare Bowtech limbs since you are coming up to shoot?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Beagleboy6, I sure hope you can cook good:cool:

Bodoodle and myself will be out there, will probably shoot the afternoon round, gonna spend the am shooting some bows:D Right Rick???:wave:

MoBowman ```--------->

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fireman,

My cousin is coming via Glasgow, don't know if he's planning on coming on Saturday or Friday night. Told me he was gonna come down here on Friday night, but you can never tell about him. He goes by the username BigPunkus, hit him with a U2U.

BB,

No don't need extra limbs, gonna bring two bows, hopefully of the two one will stay togather.

DSG,

You ain't gonna lose any arrows the way you shoot. What ya scared or somethin?

Chuck,

Hope you can make it it will be a blast! Directions are on the site somewhere. I will see if I can find them. Shoot times are at 8 am and 1pm both Saturday and Sunday.

BTH

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
what are the special rules for the deermans shoot? I know the scores are different -5 for wounds, but it says 3rd leg...do you have to have been in the 1st and 2nd round? and whats a shotgun start. cause if I go the rest of the family is goin to and we sure dont get thru a course fast.
thanks for the site they have alot of good info there.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
DSG,

If you want to shoot a Deermans shoot this year, Montrose will be the last chance in Missouri. After this weekend, there is nothing else on their schedule until the world finals in Oklahoma on July 14, 15, and 16.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Chuck88,

The Deerman site is www.the3d.org they have all the rules posted there.

The first two legs were in Carrollton and Sibley. It will be a combined score from all three shots. The only awards that I know of for this weekend will be first place for top scores in the triple classic. The club will not be presenting awards for this shoot.

With their shotgun start, groups will be assigned, then each group will be assigned a starting target. They require double score cards.

The entry fee is also $20 for 30 targets.

For the club run 3d shoots, the entry is $10. We shoot 24 targets, two rounds. There will be trophies in each class and we make sure the kids get something everytime, no matter the score. Montrose has three shoots remaining this year: July 9th, Aug. 13, and Sept. 24. The september shoot will have a bunch of door prizes and a smoked chicken dinner.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
BTH, thanks, I'll send ol Punkus a note...I won't be able to make it fri nite, and as of yet, not sure if I'll make it saturday or Sunday just yet...

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by beagleboy6
Chuck88,

The Deerman site is www.the3d.org they have all the rules posted there.

The first two legs were in Carrollton and Sibley. It will be a combined score from all three shots. The only awards that I know of for this weekend will be first place for top scores in the triple classic. The club will not be presenting awards for this shoot.

With their shotgun start, groups will be assigned, then each group will be assigned a starting target. They require double score cards.

The entry fee is also $20 for 30 targets.

For the club run 3d shoots, the entry is $10. We shoot 24 targets, two rounds. There will be trophies in each class and we make sure the kids get something everytime, no matter the score. Montrose has three shoots remaining this year: July 9th, Aug. 13, and Sept. 24. The september shoot will have a bunch of door prizes and a smoked chicken dinner.
Hey bb...I'll bet with that double score card rule, my ole buddy won't be there....lol

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Let me know closer to the time, I'll go too...lol. See if he mumbles the A word to me again.....HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHa

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MoBowman,

U2U at ya.

BTH

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.