Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just seen on north american whitetail they where talking about deerchannel.com its a website that starting sept. 24th you are suppose to be able to go to that website and watch deer that have a video camera on there heads and see what the deer do thru out its day. Seems pretty cool I'll have to mark my calender so I remember to go back to the website and check it out.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I read that myself today! Looks pretty intiresting, I'm just wondering what's gonna happen when they go to locking horns? They never did say where the deer were located at though did they?:pop:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Bronco Brian
Might be about like watching paint dry though, unless you can fast forward through the going to the feeders daily!
I used to have a web site bookmarked that had live feed trail cameras, and they had files that you could go into to see the really good old stuff too.

That camera's going to BE A SHAKIN' when they go to running when they get scared! :eek:

Thanks for posting this too Brake....it sounds VERY interesting.

Parker

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Didn't somebody do this last year???

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
im gonna feel bad shooting that deer with my bow and spoiling the show. i guess when i get to full draw i should look for cameras on hit head. can you mount a doe with a camera w/ a camera on her head:pop::cheers:?????

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
$30 bucks a month for the lowest membership. I won't be joining ! Sounds like it might be interesting, but unless for a buck or two you could watch fro an nour or somthing I won't
be joining.

·
2,157 Posts
i cannot get past the main screen. How did you guys find out how much the cost was. Is it in a magazine or something?

I bet they figure no one is going to subscibe outside of deer season so that is why they are charging so much per month, because you know you will cancel. There was a site I did a few years ago where you controlled cameras on a game ranch in Texas. Then you took pics of the bucks and entered it in a monthly challenge for the biggest buck on camera. That was only $5.00 a month. I got bored with it pretty quick!

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
There's a write up in North American Whitetail about it. It's not up and running yet, I think they said a month or so yet.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just went to the website and I didn't realize it was going to cost to watch this stuff. A person would have to have alot of extra money to do that. would be neat to see but not if I have to pay

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Brake
just went to the website and I didn't realize it was going to cost to watch this stuff. A person would have to have alot of extra money to do that. would be neat to see but not if I have to pay
:cheers: I agree!

Parker

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,222 Posts
When would I have time to visit MWT if I'm watching that?:D

Did you see the cost of some of those cameras?:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.