Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhere on the internet I saw a free video on the internet of a guy that skins and processes a deer. He gets it done in about 30 minutes. Does anyone have a link to this video?

·
Registered
70,521 Posts
This video is a pretty good one. As the butcher said....keep it simple. One hint to the novice is to get the deer clean as you can prior to starting to bone out. I hang mine up and wash out the body cavity first removing all dirt and leaves that may have been left from dragging from the field. When you skin the deer try to keep as much hair from the meat as possible. You noticed on the video that the carcass is really clean. This will help in the processing of your meat.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had seen this video before. I was discribing it to a guy here at the firehouse that wants to process his own deer also. It's sure interesting to watch.

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by highgear40
can someone plz tell this computer illiterat how to get this to work?:wave::wave::rotfl::rotfl:
If its not opening and playing for you try Right Mouse clicking on it and then "Save As"------save it to your desk top-----then launch it from there-----Its a big file so if you are on a dial up its going to take a few hours to download-----:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.