Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have been hunting the past week, have you been seeing more deer in the morning or evening sits? I was thinking about going hunting in the morning but the past weekend i didnt see any deer in the morning and was wondering if it was worth going out for. Trying to decide to hunt or go cut some wood.
:thinking::thinking:

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
pretty easy decision for me givin the options, of course they are moving we just have to be in the right spot at the right time. Behind a chainsaw will not be the spot for sure.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i been seeing a ton of deer midday here in the pat week i mean tons...miht even give thata shot

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,326 Posts
more eavning movement starting around 2:30 till dark, however I have been out in the morning too and have seen deer between 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Beginning last Friday, I saw good deer movement in the mornings. In fact, really good buck movement. This week, I have been out 2 evenings after a specific deer. Have had good evening movement both times. Oh, and that deer was very close to meeting his maker on Wednesday evening.

·
Registered
11 Posts
[rquote=1506769&tid=105085&author=PoisonSnake]Beginning last Friday, I saw good deer movement in the mornings. In fact, really good buck movement. This week, I have been out 2 evenings after a specific deer. Have had good evening movement both times. Oh, and that deer was very close to meeting his maker on Wednesday evening. [/rquote]

PS...that same ol' doe still drivin' you nuts? I hope you get her soon and put a stop to this nonsense!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Cams are showing absolutely nothing in the mornings, but they start between 1-3 everyday, most movement I`ve seen all year. Just the way I like it, don`t have to get up early, and it`s warmer in the afternoon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts