Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the season ended i put out my camera to see what deer make it trough the season. all i can say is i think next year should be fun. The one with only one side, i passed at about 10 yds this last october, and i really hope it pays off. I really wanted to shoot him, but by my guess he is only 2.5. The other two BIG ones are prob 4.5 wouldnt yall say?
brad

[file]94482[/file]

[file]94481[/file]

[file]94480[/file]

[file]94479[/file]

[file]94478[/file]

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,217 Posts
You got some nice ones that made it through. I would have taken one of those this past season. They should be some dandies next season.:eek::

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I'd be happy with any one of those...those boys will sure provide some motivation to get out to the stand next year :cheers:

IMO the first one is 3.5. Hope you get a crack at him next year.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1582805&tid=109874&author=SHEDZILLA]Kicker g2 buck 136-138
bigger buck a shade over 140[/rquote]

I was thinking maby upper 140's for the both of them. Im way off.
brad

·
11,357 Posts
Brad you got some AWESOME bucks for next year!! Those howard county bucks or deer near where you are at now?? No matter what, I expect you to kill a Bigun next year:cheers::cheers::eek:::eek::

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[rquote=1583002&tid=109874&author=DForbis]Brad you got some AWESOME bucks for next year!! Those howard county bucks or deer near where you are at now?? No matter what, I expect you to kill a Bigun next year:cheers::cheers::eek:::eek::[/rquote]

howard county all the way!!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
72,984 Posts
Yep, something to keep you motivated until next season.....:thinking:

Very nice....:2thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.