1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
:peepwall::sniper:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
don't think it has ever really been dicussed and the way this place is going on around here,almost afraid to.still has to be voted on to make it fair.

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
the only one i know of is hazer and 7 are gonna buy me a steak dinner at the classic:rotfl
i thought arrow was gonna get her going,but hasn't seem to happen and it is getting late. last year they picked them teams at the get together.so if craze will draw the names out the hat there i will try run the contest unless someone else wants to do it:rotfl: .really it is pretty self running and i'm sure nobody is gonna let someone else beat them.how about the same rules as last year?

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Weren't the teams picked at the get-to-gather last year?

Seems like we're a bit behind this year... :wink4:

EDIT: JUST MAKING SURE I MAKE IT ON THE LIST... I WON'T BE AT THE GT...

·
1,047 Posts
even if you arent there they will still pick it like last year im pretty sure.

I cant wait for this years contest

just add your name to the list and iirc you will be drawn onto a team.

I really dont care what the rules will be, last years seemed to work pretty well:D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Personally, I would like to see it done like it was last year. I wasn't able to get in on this last year, as I joined MWT after the beginning of deer season, but it really made it fun to compete in teams.

I am sure that if MWT decides to do it like it was last year then teams will be made sometime during the Get-together....

In that case....I volunteer to write down all the names that respond to this thread saying that they are interested in competing in teams and will make sure that anyone that is not at the get-together will be entered into the list of names to be included in the competition.

SO, with that said...please include your name in this thread if you are not going to be at the GTG and would like to participate....

I will be leaving for the GTG at around 3:00 p.m. on Friday...so get your name in before then!

[edit] if you have responded already and have expressed interest in the group competition...your name is already on my list (but this list is a good one! :cheers: )

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
Me bein a greenhorn around here I did not want to step on any toes by changing the rules for the contest............

Especially considerin the results of a few of my last threads............one was good for two weeks of arguing, and the other one got some guy so worked up he got himself banned............I figured I would lay low for a while:peepwall:

·
Registered
21,182 Posts
Originally posted by coyotehunter
the only one i know of is hazer and 7 are gonna buy me a steak dinner at the classic:rotfl
i thought arrow was gonna get her going,but hasn't seem to happen and it is getting late. last year they picked them teams at the get together.so if craze will draw the names out the hat there i will try run the contest unless someone else wants to do it:rotfl: .really it is pretty self running and i'm sure nobody is gonna let someone else beat them.how about the same rules as last year?
Yote.......I will gladly do the honors!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.