Deer carts on sale at Cabellas

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by Longbow26, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Cabellas is currently selling there Ameristep grizzly deer cat for 49.99 normally 99.99 it is a big item so they will charge extra shiping. It has a 300lb waight carry capasity limit. But when i barrowed one years ago it carried my deer and all my gear jsut fine. And then on youth week end carried a hub blind 2 chairs son riffle and 4 bags with ease. I not own one yet but i recomend them hihgly.

Just figerd is post about it incase any one was thinking fo getting one relativly sone. They do have it in stock on line knot know about at walk in store.

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    online only or in store as well? I need a couple

3. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Give me a sec ill find out.

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  5. Trad-hunter

Trad-hunter Active Member

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
  6. Neil

Neil New Member

Jan 21, 2005
    Lee's Summit
    Both, but the store in KC was out when I was there.

7. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

Thanks LB. I really appreciate the heads up!!!!I need one of those.:eek:::eek:::eek::

8. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    I jsut called cabellas on line and they told me it was online only. The Cabelas in Mo store is still listing there as 99.99

But i asked what it woudl be tax and shiping to my house and it is 69.05 give or take a few bucks. Online perchese way cheaper then orrigional prise.

I not knwo the number for the one up in St Louis so cant call the store for ya sorry.

9. TATER

TATER Active Member

I have a deer cart in my garage that I would sell for a good price. You would have to come get it or make arrangements for an MWT express.

10. DUTCHMAN

DUTCHMAN New Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Gasconade County,MO
    Perfect example of why bass pro is a better store!! They honor they online price in the store if you tell them about it that is baught a bradley smoker that was 199.99 in sotre online it was 180.00 told them about it in the store and got it for 180 :D

11. txcobowhunter

txcobowhunter Deer Gear Collecter

Oct 5, 2008
    Texas County
    I was told by a clerk at BP, that not only will they match their catalog price, but they will also match a competitor's catalog price if you bring it in and show it to them.

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1868345&tid=130037&author=DUTCHMAN]Perfect example of why bass pro is a better store!! They honor they online price in the store if you tell them about it that is baught a bradley smoker that was 199.99 in sotre online it was 180.00 told them about it in the store and got it for 180 :D[/rquote]

uh bass pro is worthless

13. Hunter79

Hunter79 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Maywood, MO
    [rquote=1868410&tid=130037&author=txcobowhunter]I was told by a clerk at BP, that not only will they match their catalog price, but they will also match a competitor's catalog price if you bring it in and show it to them.[/rquote]

Has to be the EXACT SAME THING. So make sure that it is before you go in, because you'll be fighting a losing battle.

14. wolf44

wolf44 New Member

Sep 15, 2009
    [rquote=1867970&tid=130037&author=Longbow26] I jsut called cabellas on line and they told me it was online only. The Cabelas in Mo store is still listing there as 99.99

But i asked what it woudl be tax and shiping to my house and it is 69.05 give or take a few bucks. Online perchese way cheaper then orrigional prise.

I not knwo the number for the one up in St Louis so cant call the store for ya sorry. [/rquote]
    if you have a phone with internet or print out the ad and take it to the store they will price match their own internet sales.

15. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    I dont know if id call the bargin bine section of cabellas as the add section of cabellas.