Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
From whàt I hear there is a new silo around. Seems what I was told its all flocked and are sick lookin. I bet the person who told me will comment about them. They are 75$ a doz.

·
2,644 Posts
I can get AVALANCHE decoys for $79 a dozen, they are fully flocked silo's. We have killed more geese over these this year than any other of our decoys, FFD's, Dakotas, new Big Foots...they all want to committ to the silo's. I will be running 10dz on my next hunts. No trailer to haul, and they set-up and take down in WAY less time. More importantly, the geese love them. If your wanting to build a spread, these are a great way to do that.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Ahhh you ask and you shall receive thanks goose. What's the website for these dekes?

·
Land buying addiction
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Curtis C Bear I went and looked at those and they are junk they all need to be painted and are very old. I found a deal in pilot grove Texas want to go halves? Look on Kansas city craigslist I cannot get it at school

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I would love to go halves except for the fact that I'm so poor I can't even pay attention, I'll ride down and get them with you if you want though

You back at school? I thought you had one more week off?

Give me a call when you get a break from class

·
Land buying addiction
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes I am back at school. I wish I had another week off that would be awesome. Oh well someone has to teach them. I will call you when I get off around 3:00

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
what do you teach ben?

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
CAD? I'm a mechanical draftsmen

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
[rquote=1539465&tid=107241&author=goosekilla]https://avalanchedecoy.com/AVALANCHE_DECOYS.php[/rquote]

:cheers: From the looks of the information on their website, they are doing well! Good for them!

Parker

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
[rquote=1539465&tid=107241&author=goosekilla]https://avalanchedecoy.com/AVALANCHE_DECOYS.php[/rquote]

seriously? silohettes????

I havent hunted over them for 10 years...

I believe you but its just hard to believe.... are you guys using 100% silos?? mixing in a few full bodies?

·
2,644 Posts
Depends on the situation' and I have no problem killin finishing geese over a 100% silo spread. I have done it for years and I will do it for more years. It gives the geese something different to look at, it adds movement and they DO NOT SHINE!!! It's just too simple for people to believe it works but the majority of our geese this year have finished next to the silo's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.