Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Snow,

You are ruining my shed hunting for the yr so far. It is hard enough to find these darn things when your not around. But when you do show up it makes it almost impossible for me to find my horns. If at all possible would you please go away till next deer season.

Thanks
FreakHunter232

p.s also you make me have to let my feince drive my truck which i don't like when you show up.:mad2::mad2:

·
Registered
70,334 Posts
Copy that letter to Al Gore....I think he is up in D.C. under a blanket of two feet of Global Warming Snow. I'm sure he can do something with his millions he has made the past few years.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
They don't call it snow anymore in DC. They call it Greenhouse Gas Fallout. The gases are cleansing the atmosphere of anything resembling "cold"(snowfall) and in a few years there will be no more snow(greenhouse gas fallout) and we will all cook like strips of bacon :D:wave:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
DEAR SNOW! :thinking:

GO AWAY!:mad2::mad2::mad2:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Dear Snow

Do NOT come down here!!!!:D

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
[rquote=1584982&tid=110027&author=JackJr]DEAR SNOW! :thinking:

GO AWAY!:mad2::mad2::mad2:[/rquote]

+1

·
Registered
514 Posts
the groundhog was right!!!!!!!!!:rof2:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
72,985 Posts
Sissies.....:thinking:

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Yea, Sissies!!!!lol

I wish it'd just quit toying around, and REALLY snow!!! Give us about 2 feet, plus 25 mph winds.....Shut things down for awhile!!!!:claphands::cheers::wave:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
[rquote=1585211&tid=110027&author=FiremanBrad]Yea, Sissies!!!!lol

I wish it'd just quit toying around, and REALLY snow!!! Give us about 2 feet, plus 25 mph winds.....Shut things down for awhile!!!!:claphands::cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Gotta love a BIG snow!

BUT we already been snowed in twice.No electricity on Christmas Eve for 6 hours.....

NOT TO MENTION those poor lonely shed antlers laying out there all alone in the freezing cold and snow...They shiver more of fear from their main predator.....The tree rat!Just its name alone strikes fear in every lonesome shed antler laying there all defenseless.
What was we talkin bout?

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1585292&tid=110027&author=SHEDHEAD][rquote=1585211&tid=110027&author=FiremanBrad]Yea, Sissies!!!!lol

I wish it'd just quit toying around, and REALLY snow!!! Give us about 2 feet, plus 25 mph winds.....Shut things down for awhile!!!!:claphands::cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Gotta love a BIG snow!

BUT we already been snowed in twice.No electricity on Christmas Eve for 6 hours.....

NOT TO MENTION those poor lonely shed antlers laying out there all alone in the freezing cold and snow...They shiver more of fear from their main predator.....The tree rat!Just its name alone strikes fear in every lonesome shed antler laying there all defenseless.
What was we talkin bout?[/rquote]

I want it to snow enuff to keep my shed hunting neighbors out of the woods at least until I have a chance to go look!!!:rof2::wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
72,985 Posts
There ya go Brad, always thinkin.....:whistle:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh and to top it all off my fiance wrecked my truck today. $7,000 worth of damage. But the she's ok so thats all that matters.

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1585407&tid=110027&author=Freakhunter232]Oh and to top it all off my fiance wrecked my truck today. $7,000 worth of damage. But the she's ok so thats all that matters.[/rquote]

GLAD she's ok ! :2thumbsup:

Time to get her own truck ? :thinking::):cheers:

·
Registered
282 Posts
[rquote=1585021&tid=110027&author=Joeyman][rquote=1584982&tid=110027&author=JackJr]DEAR SNOW! :thinking:

GO AWAY!:mad2::mad2::mad2:[/rquote]

+1[/rquote]

+2:pop:

·
Registered
379 Posts
[rquote=1585211&tid=110027&author=FiremanBrad]Yea, Sissies!!!!lol

Be careful what you wish for...:peepwall:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.