Dead jack........err mule

Discussion in 'Giggles and Grins........... (OPT IN)' started by membergone, Feb 14, 2006.

1. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day in his new Washington, DC parish having just transferred from Ireland. He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside. He then noticed there was a jack@ss lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He had heard that the US Senate was able to take care of any problems so he promptly called the Senate for assistance.

The conversation went like this: "Good morning. This is Senator Ted Kennedy. How might I help you?"
    Father O'Malley certainly thought that it was providential that a fine Irishman with the name of Kennedy would answer the phone. "And the best of the day te yerself, Senator. This is Father O'Malley at St. Brigid's. There's a jack@ss lying dead
    in me front lawn. Would ye be so kind as to send a couple o' yer lads to take care of the matter?"
    Senator Kennedy, considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk, "Well now Father, it was
    always my impression that you people were in charge of taking care of last rites!"

There was dead silence on the line for a long moment.

Father O'Malley then replied "Aye, Mr. Kennedy! That's certainly true, but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin!"
  2. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005

3. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
  4. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
  5. JarJar

JarJar New Member

Sep 27, 2005
  6. Big John

Big John Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    I have to start timing my coffee drinking so that my mouth is empty before the punch line:rotfl::rotfl:
  7. Lynette

Lynette Member

Oct 18, 2005
  8. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS

9. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    New drink at my local bar, the Chappaquiddick> It's one shot of Scotch in murky water.