Dead head

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by sandals, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Nice! Had you seen him on any trail cams or know any history of him? There's a story for his right side antler.

2. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Bummer, he was a good deer! :eek::

3. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    So far the only bone I've found on my place are the single variety not attached to a skull. This is a good thing.:wave:

4. sandals

sandals Quack

Nov 13, 2014
    bourbon

Neighbors on all sides of me were issued 10 cwd tags each to fill the next few weeks... don't think I'll be finding deer here for a long time

5. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Are they (mdc) allowing what would normally be illegal, in order to increase your neighbors success rate? If not, they may not harvest anywhere close to 10 each in the next few weeks.

6. sandals

sandals Quack

Nov 13, 2014
    bourbon

I'm not sure. I didn't go to the meeting. I think a few people (trapper) attended it in Sullivan a few weeks ago?

7. timberdoodle

timberdoodle Senior Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Stanton mo
    Baiting and spotlighting are permitted for the landowners , or the landowner's designated shooters . I didn't attend the meeting , but I called the agent and had info sent to me .

8. EZRA

EZRA Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2016
    Kool find! Allow spotlighting and baiting haha haha what a mess people what a mess

9. WBF

WBF Wolf Brook Farms

Oct 25, 2013
    Yep...... this time a year if you shoot 1 doe you have the chance of killing at least 2 deer and possibly even 3.....

10. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

Was hoping for a good dead head pic. And got worse. Go figure.

11. sandals

sandals Quack

Nov 13, 2014
    bourbon
    Think I found its sheds from last year? ImageUploadedByMissouri Hunting1487390753.533093.jpg