Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went bowfishin again yesterday, down at Eagle Bluff CA...found a big pool full of gar, buffalo and grasscarp...at least that's all we shot...lol. Good times fo sho!!!!

· Registered
3,898 Posts
Fireman, hows that health...good to see you making good on the off season bowhunting!

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mailman...big one was 8.2 lbs...pretty good fight...they don't like it when ya blow a hole thru thier side!!!

Thayer, health is good!!! Feel like nuttin even happened, hope it stays that way!!! Bowfishin is a blast, ya gotta try it if ya never have!!! Sure wish I had a boat though....lol

· Registered
3,898 Posts
Glad to hear it Fireman...May your health be strong and long lived!

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Thayer
Glad to hear it Fireman...May your health be strong and long lived!
I DO appreciate it, Thayer!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

· Registered
11,973 Posts
:cheers::cheers:

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dan, no, those are still in the box...lol. I have several arrahs stockpiled, from finding them cheap!!! I am in the market for a new AMS Retriever reel, if you guys know where there is a deal on them???

27,478 Posts
Good shooting!!

That bowfishing sure is fun. I've never did it from the bank. Always in a boat on a tall platform. How much different is it to see them and shoot them from the bank?

5,631 Posts
Eagle Bluffs if FULL of those little pools like that. You could bowfish out there for DAYS and probably not dent the population of trash fish!

Good shootin, Brad.

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by mohunter32
Good shooting!!

That bowfishing sure is fun. I've never did it from the bank. Always in a boat on a tall platform. How much different is it to see them and shoot them from the bank?
It's not bad at all mohunter...spot a fish down the bank, sneak up and around, move in slow, and kill em!!! I shot some down at truman a few weekends back, out of a 28000 dolla Ranger bass boat...only time shootin from a boat for me....lol!!!

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Eagle Bluffs if FULL of those little pools like that. You could bowfish out there for DAYS and probably not dent the population of trash fish!

Good shootin, Brad.
We're goin again in the morning, prolly leave Columbia at 9:30am, anybody wants to tag along is more than welcome....cell number 660-815-2920 Let's go kill some fish!!!!! I won't be online before then, so call me....I have one spare retriever reel, and one spare hand wind type. But you have to clean yo own fish....lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.