Daylight Savings Time

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by txcobowhunter, Nov 6, 2010.

1. txcobowhunter

txcobowhunter Deer Gear Collecter

Oct 5, 2008
    Texas County
    Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight. Let the annual time snafu begin. :stickfight:

2. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009

3. boatcaptain

boatcaptain Active Member

May 31, 2010
    ELM TREE MO
    Hope that extra hour of sleep dosnt mess up the deer movement.:thinking::shrug::rof2:

4. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :cheers::cheers::claphands:

5. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    Wish they would just leave things well enough alone.

6. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

[rquote=1882883&tid=131132&author=boatcaptain]Hope that extra hour of sleep dosnt mess up the deer movement.:thinking::shrug::rof2:[/rquote]

A few years ago everyone was staying at this old farm house and no one remembered if we fell forward or back. So finally someone said "just don't adjust the clocks and get up at the same time as we did this morning"

It blew our minds for hours trying to understand that :D
    Many of went to bed wondering if we were going to wake up to daylight :rof2:

7. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

I hate when DST ends. :toilet:

8. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Ozarks-Bowhunter Active Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    My wife and i forgot to set the clock forward once and walked in to church about ten minutes before it was over. We had no clue what was going on until the preacher (FIL too) said "well i see we have one couple that didn't set their clocks forward". Talk about embarasing.

9. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    [rquote=1882891&tid=131132&author=sand_manms]Wish they would just leave things well enough alone. [/rquote]

X2 I hate coming out of work and it being dark already!!:mad2::mad2:

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I say we move it back a half hour and leave the cuss'ed thing alone! Whose dumb idea was it anyway?

11. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

Just leave the clocks alone as far as I'm concerned. The sun and moon don't know we changed everything and neither do the critters.:mad2::mad2::mad2: