Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dates for Hayzer\'s Campout.....VOTE HERE

I think that I saw somewhere that turkey season opens on the 16th. Am I right or have I been mislead?

Turkey hunting will be good up here on any of the proposed weekends, mushrooms will be better the middles weekend.

So vote up, tell us what you want.

Friday night will most likely be a fish fry.
Saturday we'll be doing a whole hog.
Obviously more than this for the weekend, numerous details will follow.

EDIT: To the staff of MWT
"I didn't know where to put this thread. If I have it in the wrong location please move it for me."
Thank You,
Hayzer

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
honestly i would like to see it right after turkey season is over

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
honestly i would like to see it right after turkey season is over
HFFF you'll have about 6,000 acres to turkey & mushroom hunt while your here.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I am already in @ 21,22, 23! :cheers:

BTW Hayzer, if you wanna get an accurate reading you better take the "next weekend" option off. THere is gonna be a lot of folks pic that. :D I wanted to, but I wanted an accurate reading worse. :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
crap i forgot that turkey season is three weeks but thats ok the last weekend still gets my vote i will be done by then ;)

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crapola, I cannot take a poll question off DSG.

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by Hayzer

HFFF you'll have about 6,000 acres to turkey & mushroom hunt while your here.
And that's just right out the door. There are thousands more acres within very good driving distance.
Heck we was sittin round the campyfire and watched the jake 150 yards away :cheers:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That was with a rainy weekend too. Actually, if the rain would of held off I bet there would of been numerous turkeys killed at the campout. If it don't rain next year we'll have a huge photo of dead turkey's to post. I've been seeing GOBS of hens, poults and even toms all summer up here.

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
That was with a rainy weekend too. Actually, if the rain would of held off I bet there would of been numerous turkeys killed at the campout. If it don't rain next year we'll have a huge photo of dead turkey's to post. I've been seeing GOBS of hens, poults and even toms all summer up here.
Yeah the rain / wind quieted em down... the time I did go out, called that jake in.. but, i let him go, knowing id whack him next spring when he was 30 pounds and a 14" beard :D

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Note: We may have a lengthy, double-wagon Hay ride Saturday night for adults and a farm hay ride for the children then a big bon fire to cap off the evening (for the kids) then drunk karayoke for the adults (which should probably end about daybreak so we can cook Sunday breakfast) and I noticed that I didn't use any periods so I am sorry

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Of course everyone else wants to have it the only one of the three weekends I will have to work. Don't matter as long as I have advance notice.

BTH

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Mrs.Hayzer
If we do it the weekend of the 21, 22, and 23 then Mrs. Hayzer cannot attend. That is Chillicothe's prom and working in a flower shop I better be at work.
:cheers: Looks like the 28, 29 and 30th then. That's what I picked.

Hayzer.....the pants have spoken! :D

Parker

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Originally posted by Mrs.Hayzer
If we do it the weekend of the 21, 22, and 23 then Mrs. Hayzer cannot attend. That is Chillicothe's prom and working in a flower shop I better be at work.
:cheers: Looks like the 28, 29 and 30th then.

Parker
Just put it on my outlook calendar.. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.