Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to start talking about the 06 DEER CONTEST!

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

I thought it was a blast last year. Anyone else?

·
Your Local Know It All
7,024 Posts
YEAH lets do it!

BTH

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Poking a hornets nest...I know.

·
27,514 Posts
I didn't get in on it last year. But what the heck. I'll try it this year.....do does count? That is the only thing I get to shoot. Well...shoot at.:frown:

·
5,632 Posts
Did we ever get a winner for the '06 turk contest? I don't remember it being announced officially!

·
19,586 Posts
Originally posted by Center Punch
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Did we ever get a winner for the '06 turk contest? I don't remember it being announced officially!
Yea... there were some great team scores and big birds killed.

What the heck happened to the 'official' results from both Deer and Turk contests?
I never could get the results, and I asked many times, after the '05 deer contest & '06 Spring turkey contests ended. :bangin:

Looks like some official business needs to be squared away, before starting another contest...IMHO.

:pop:

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by Chairman

Looks like some official business needs to be squared away, before starting another contest...IMHO.

:pop:
You got that right, Rick.

G

·
If you guys want one I'll open a new forum just for the contest... Just let me know:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Agreed with Rick...We had to many pots on the fire last year. I think the board should vote on ONE person (among volunteers) to make the official rules, tally the official scores, and announce the official winners.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Well I'm definatly in!

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,723 Posts
:hysterical::D

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: oh no, not again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.