Dad burnit, Racksnbeards trashed my shop.

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by pinwheel, Nov 5, 2010.

1. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    :D

[file]146113[/file]

2. lma

lma Active Member

:rof2::rof2::rof2::stickfight:

3. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    He was probably in the way too:soapbox:

4. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    Bout time ya get around to doin somethin with them cedar poles. I hope I didn't pack that big ol stump out for nuthin either. BTW I still know where there in a nice piece of hedge with your name on it. :D

5. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1881347&tid=131021&author=Refuze2falo]He was probably in the way too:soapbox:[/rquote]

Dont you know it.:D

6. mofarmboy

mofarmboy Active Member

Nov 18, 2007
    central mo.
    i bet it smells nice in there though!!!!!

7. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    His wife's the salt of the earth & since he's building her a new bed, I tolerated him for the day.:rof2:

He did make a lot of progress in peeling & cleaning logs though.:2thumbsup:

[file]146115[/file] [file]146117[/file] [file]146119[/file] [file]146121[/file]

I felt sorry for him, so I jumped in & lent him a hand. That's just the kinda guy I am.:whistle:

[file]146123[/file]

8. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    That don't look so bad.

9. It looks like it was trashed before ya started :D

10. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Since he done killed his buck, he'll have plenty of time to clean up the mess, and do any other chores you need done around the place. What else does he have to do anyway.....:D

11. TOBRYAN

TOBRYAN Active Member

Dec 4, 2002
    Liberty, Mo
    Just curious Randy, how old do those cedar logs have to be before you start working them?

12. UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter Active Member

I don't know about for poles, but I've sawn them green, and never had them move. Seems pretty stable.

13. mx1alex

mx1alex #HFBO

Mar 26, 2008
    #HFBO
    Can't wait to see the finished product.

14. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[rquote=1881364&tid=131021&author=Pipe]It looks like it was trashed before ya started :D[/rquote]
    I seem to remember it that way too. :thinking:

15. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

Yeah I got to see how the Pinwheel's work first hand.

Yes as you can see Randy is usually taking pictures of people working. Jenny wasn't the work horse most make her out to be, she seemed to dissappear for hours on end. And would never be on time when she was needed. They both took lots of breaks to socailize with the fine people of Atlanta. Little known fact, Pinwheel is the mayor of Atlanta and Jenny is the first lady.:D

Over all it was a productive fun day. They gave me the key to the shop so anyone lookin for some NICE woodworking tools, on the cheap, let me know.

:whistle:

16. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

[rquote=1881348&tid=131021&author=nastyjack63]BTW I still know where there in a nice piece of hedge with your name on it. :D[/rquote]

:rof2:

Shew that was sketchy.

17. yesdeer

yesdeer Active Member

Oct 30, 2008
    franklin co.
    [rquote=1881431&tid=131021&author=racks-n-beards][rquote=1881348&tid=131021&author=nastyjack63]BTW I still know where there in a nice piece of hedge with your name on it. :D[/rquote]

Shew that was sketchy.[/rquote]Name!!! I think it still has his inprint on it.

18. HabitatMD

HabitatMD Active Member

Jan 4, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo
    :cheers:

I could use a table saw.

19. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    [rquote=1882222&tid=131021&author=yesdeer][rquote=1881431&tid=131021&author=racks-n-beards][rquote=1881348&tid=131021&author=nastyjack63]BTW I still know where there in a nice piece of hedge with your name on it. :D[/rquote]

Shew that was sketchy.[/rquote]Name!!! I think it still has his inprint on it.[/rquote]Naw he has the imprint.

All fun and games now but it was kinda scary that day.

20. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    wouldn't mind having some of those ceiling tiles with paintings on them,if you have the keys and all:D